jetmatt777
Crew

Fedex Virtual Cargo - Fedex-VA

Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:04 pm

Hey guys,

I have ran into alot of pilots on vatsim that wanted a FDX-va. Well, I found one, it's really good. We currently have 1,000 real world routes that Fedex flies, alongside the present and future fleet of aircraft, which includes the Boeing 777F and 757F. We have a wide selection of routes out of all 10 of our hubs, ranging from Cessna Fedex Feeder flights to MD-11 long-hauls, rural airports to some of the biggest airports in the world. We have VATSIM events regularly.

Fedex Virtual Cargo - www.fdxva.net

We look forward to flying with you.
Matt
Flight Operations Officer
Lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand, just find a place to make your stand and take it easy

beowulf

RE: Fedex Virtual Cargo - Fedex-VA

Wed Jun 04, 2008 6:20 am

And this will "survive" this time? There was already one a few years ago, and it was shut down by FedEx because the operators of Virtual FedEx has not obtained permission from the real FedEx.

jetmatt777
Crew

Wed Jun 04, 2008 7:19 pm

Quoting Beowulf (Reply 1):
And this will "survive" this time? There was already one a few years ago, and it was shut down by FedEx because the operators of Virtual FedEx has not obtained permission from the real FedEx.

We are aware of this, and we do have permission from FedEx.
Lighten up while you still can, don't even try to understand, just find a place to make your stand and take it easy

ClearedDirect

Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:11 pm

FYI
Link does not seem to be working...at least not for me.

jamesbuk

Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:19 pm

Quoting ClearedDirect (Reply 3):

His coding is faulty and is adding < / a > on the end of the URL. Here is the proper one...

http://www.airfrontierva.com/fedex/

NIce site, but would be nice if I could look at like routes and also the fleet before joining.. sure I could research it on say wikipedia, but why should I when it should be on that site?

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!