For the E145 the files should be renamed to:
For the E145XR the files should be renamed to:
then in the aircraft.cfg file, make sure that...
sim= is the .air file in the AIM model
model= is the correct model being used in the AIM model
I used a bulk renamer that was mentioned in the DJC Airbus 32x releases and converted all of my textures to the right names in a matter of minutes. And editing the sim= and model= entries was a breeze with ACA2005 and FS
Repaint. I changed the sim= and model= items with ACA2005 and I used FS
Repaint to make sure that the texture was loading properly on the AIM model.
***edited for the below***
Just noticed your screen name, I've been working on Virgin Blue plans to get their new E190s up in the air. They just went through beta testing and came back with a few suggestions for improvement. I hope to get them out soon....I am tired of looking at them.
[Edited 2008-06-23 21:39:10]