higgi91

VA Tracking Systems - SimMiles

Tue Jul 01, 2008 10:37 pm

hey, (i dont know if there is a special section for this)

Just for the owners of VA's out there (like myself) but I have found a new tracking system called SimMiles (google it) it is really detailed so if you want give it a try.

Dan.
Hey Hey :D

jamesbuk

RE: VA Tracking Systems - SimMiles

Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:49 pm

I think, from what I understand, this is something I proposed a few years ago but nobody was really interested..

My idea was to get any Va's that wanted to, to join a large network and try to simulate the real world - so rather than a VA just saying "We are buying 100 747's", they would order them through the network and they would be e-delivered when the schedule came round. It also involved e-money aswell, so the more a VA flew, the more e-money they had to spend within the network.

I thought it was a fantastic idea but alas no one else did  silly 

like I said Im fairly sure this is something similar? so it will be interesting to see how it pans out...

Rgds --James--
You cant have your cake and eat it... What the hells the point in having it then!!!

higgi91

Thu Jul 03, 2008 12:25 pm

ye well its really good, for example the aircraft only have 100,000hours on them when you buy them so they eventually have to be sold for scrap or just retired. you can also purchase stock from other airlines and have 'competition' on your routes (if another airline is flying same as you)

Dan.
Hey Hey :D

wilco737

Sat Jul 05, 2008 12:17 pm

Quoting Higgi91 (Thread starter):

Why not opening a www.flightmemory.com account and add your flights there?

WILCO737 (MD11F)
 airplane