rkeough

Looking For Old Airline Swizzle Sticks

Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:54 am

Hello all,

I have a small airline swizzle stick collection and am interested in adding more to make a large enough set for a shadow box at my office. Does anyone have a recommendation for a collector who sells 50's - Mid-80's vintage swizzle sticks from airlines?

Also, I am interested in unique corporate / charter flight swizzle sticks too -- my friend who I got the original set I have from had a set of glass swizzle sticks from Bob Hope's private plane.

Thanks!
Ryan Keough
http://blog.radial-group.com
"Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the ability to achieve the impossible" - Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker

apollo13

RE: Looking For Old Airline Swizzle Sticks

Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:37 am

I dont know if you are in the area but on September 27th near SFO, there will be the SF airline collectable show. And from past shows i have seen a pretty nice collection of swizzle sticks on display there and for sale.

go to sfoairlineshow.com for more information!! Also check ebay.... just a guess

rkeough

RE: Looking For Old Airline Swizzle Sticks

Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:40 am

Thanks for the heads up -- I wish I could make it up there, but I will be on my way to NBAA that week in Orlando to help set up our display. I'll have to make plans to be there next year!
"Aviation is proof, that given the will, we have the ability to achieve the impossible" - Capt. Eddie Rickenbacker