SXDFC
Topic Author

British Airways Fantasy Livery Ideas?

Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:09 pm

Hey Guys:

As some of you may know that from time to time I do fantasy liveries for the Modified Airliner Photos site, and one of the few airlines that I always wanted to "conquer" is British Airways. I will admit their current scheme is nice, but with their 77Ws and 787s arriving I figured maybe this might bring about a change. So I figured I would ask you guys out there for your input in this design. I do however want to replace the "Union Jack" with something else.. Although I asked this question in another post, maybe here it might get answered but if anyone knows the registrations the 77W's will carry as that will be the regi I will use as this scheme will either be on the 77W or 744.

Here is examples from a few other liveries that I did.

Olympic Airlines :

Aviation-Design.Net:
Click here for bigger photo!
Design © Bobby Catone
Template © Johnny Cotex

Kalitta Air:

Aviation-Design.Net:
Design © Bobby Catone
Template © RP Abraham

Polar Air Cargo:

Aviation-Design.Net:
Design © Bobby Catone
Template © RP Abraham

ALL views, opinions expressed are mine ONLY and are NOT representative of those shared by Southwest Airlines Co.

UAL747

RE: British Airways Fantasy Livery Ideas?

Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:13 pm

I REALLY miss the Landor Livery. If you could do something with the same effect, very "British" and "Royal" it would be cool.

UAL
"Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy. Bangkok Tower, United 890 Heavy.....Okay, fine, we'll just turn 190 and Visual Our Way