Best 737 Add On?

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:00 pm

What is the best 737 add on on the market today? Personally I have both the PMDG NG series and Wilco PIC simulating the classics.I have heard Wilco PIC have some minor flaws in system simulation.The visual model is also far better in the PMDG version.But how do they compare when it comes to flight dynamics,Some years ago,I tried a real full motion 737-200 sim,and I must say it is very comparable with the wilco sim (unless I have a very bad memory)The Wilco version doesn,t seem to have this tendency to skid in low speed turns either.The PMDG version is also very good in this area,but they are skidding a little more in my opinion. I would like to hear the opinion from other users and also from some real 737 pilots who visit this forum.

RE: Best 737 Add On?

Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:21 pm

Quoting B767 (Thread starter):

I have both, the PMDG and the wilco 737. I must say they are both pretty good. both have their pros and cons. So I guess it is more a personal favorite.
I really do like all PMDG products a lot, they are realistic...

Flight caracteristics? well, I flew classic and NG in real life and nothing is comparable to Flight Sim at all. But if I had to chose, I'd say the wilco is a tad better.

happy simulating.

RE: Best 737 Add On?

Tue Jan 13, 2009 7:15 am

I'm hanging out for the PMDG NGX, this will no doubt be the best available for FS when it comes out. Not holding my breath though...