phxmkeflyer

Airline Game From Efzed

Fri May 22, 2009 10:58 pm

I am considering purchasing the current AIRLINE game from Efzed, but would like to get some of your reviews on the game.

I have previous versions of AIRLINE but the game has some glitches/errors, does not recogonize feeder traffic into hubs and has little replay value. Have these issues been addressed?

Thanks for your input!

NZ107

RE: Airline Game From Efzed

Sat May 23, 2009 7:37 am

Quoting Phxmkeflyer (Thread starter):
I have previous versions of AIRLINE but the game has some glitches/errors, does not recogonize feeder traffic into hubs and has little replay value. Have these issues been addressed?

I say wait until Airline 7 is released (Now December) and see if that product is any good. I used to play this game but got fed up with the irritating bugs etc. It was fun when you got a good version working however.
It's all about the destination AND the journey.

YXD172

RE: Airline Game From Efzed

Mon May 25, 2009 1:58 am

Quoting NZ107 (Reply 1):

I say wait until Airline 7 is released (Now December) and see if that product is any good. I used to play this game but got fed up with the irritating bugs etc. It was fun when you got a good version working however.

I would even wait a few months after that to get the first wave of updates. I made the mistake of upgrading to V6 right when it came out, but it was essentially in Beta testing for another month. After that though, it worked pretty well. Just be careful if you have Vista, there are still quite a few problems with some hardware.

Jon
Radial engines don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory!