flymia

Looking For Good RJ Add On

Fri Jun 19, 2009 6:46 pm

I have just about every realistic payware aircraft type add on I can think of. Mid Range Feel There 737, Long Haul PSS 777, RFP 747-200, Classic DC-9 Pro, 727 Pro. Regional Prop PSS-Dash-8, GA Cessna Caravan. I am looking at adding one more and I would like it to be a RJ. I am looking to get something around $35 or cheaper. I was thinking of just forgetting the RJ can get another heavy in Level D or PMDG but I am not looking at spending over $50. This would be for FS2004 any ideas? Is feel there ERJ any good? Any freeware that's just as good as payware? I like good 2D cockpits with working FMC and overhead etc.. I don't have the strongest computer it runs FS9 well but nothing special the PC is 5 years old.

Thanks for the advice. I really appreciate it.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

pjflysfast

RE: Looking For Good RJ Add On

Sat Jun 20, 2009 4:16 am

Feel there's ERJ and RJ are good for what they do. They are not as good as say PMDG or level D but you have an FMC that is functional and systems that are replicated but not into a high level of degree. Over all if you want to get one of there products as compared to a freeware product you will not be disappointed but on the other side of that token do not expect a great level of detail but from what you are telling us I do not think that you will not like there products they are on a scale from 1 to 10 (10 being PMDG) they are about a 6.6 or 7. Hope this helps you!

flymia

Tue Jun 23, 2009 4:31 am

Okay so I decided to spend just a little less than $50 I got the Digital Aviation F100/70. What a great plane! The virtual FO is what really got me. It is a hard plane to fly and its the first time I have had to do the tutorial flights. But they are helping me a lot and after a another round of those I will be flying the F100/70 likes the pros. I highly recommend it to any one who wants a very realistic add on for short haul flights.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

pjflysfast

Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:52 pm

Great to hear such good feedback! i may have to look into it!