wilax

Charts For Chennai Needed!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 3:32 am

I am looking for an accurate airport diagram and charts for Chennai, India VOMM/MAA.

I have searched high and low on the net and have come up with nothing. If anyone has them, would you please send me a copy or lead me to the place where I can obtain them

Thanks in advance.

VIflyer

RE: Charts For Chennai Needed!

Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:00 am

I've used this site for most of my non-usa charts http://usa-w.vatsim.net/charts/

Vi
I reject your reality and subsitute my own

Aaron747

Tue Sep 08, 2009 10:28 pm

What charts specifically? Do you need all VOMM materials or just the airport and parking diagrams?
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty

wilax

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:20 am

Quoting Aaron747 (Reply 2):
What charts specifically? Do you need all VOMM materials or just the airport and parking diagrams?

I need parking and taxiway info mostly, but ILS and current runway info would be good also. I really need to know if the runway 12/30 extension is in use.

wilax

Wed Sep 09, 2009 3:27 am

Quoting VIflyer (Reply 1):
I've used this site for most of my non-usa charts http://usa-w.vatsim.net/charts/

I went to Vatsim, but when I clicked on India, I got the "connection problems" page. India seems to be locked out.

VIflyer

Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:29 am

Quoting Wilax (Reply 4):
I went to Vatsim, but when I clicked on India, I got the "connection problems" page. India seems to be locked out.

Well u can also scroll down to the Asia Region section, use the India (Real World AIP) and it should link you to a page containing said charts. Just tried it 2 seconds ago and had no problems.  scratchchin 

wilax

Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:42 am

Quoting VIflyer (Reply 5):
Well u can also scroll down to the Asia Region section, use the India (Real World AIP) and it should link you to a page containing said charts. Just tried it 2 seconds ago and had no problems.

Nope. I am definitely locked out. I keep getting "navigation cancelled" when I click either of the India links in the Asia section. I even google searched "www.aai.aero/" and when I clicked the link, same thing. I clicked other countries with varied success. Some were locked out while some let me in. Weird.

Could you do me a favor?

Would you download the charts for VOMM and VOBL and send them to me. I would really appreciate it.

email: newmorgan4@sbcglobal.net

Thanks much.

VIflyer

Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:01 am

Quoting Wilax (Reply 6):
Would you download the charts for VOMM and VOBL and send them to me. I would really appreciate it.

On the way, just so u know VOBL is so new that the Jepps approach/departure plates for it isn't available online but the aerodrome charts are.

wilax

Fri Sep 11, 2009 4:52 am

Quoting VIflyer (Reply 7):

On the way, just so u know VOBL is so new that the Jepps approach/departure plates for it isn't available online but the aerodrome charts are.

I'm sorry, but I accidently deleted my inbox. could you send them again?

I get a bunch of spam so I must have dumped your email by mistake.

VIflyer

Sat Sep 12, 2009 4:23 am

Sent it again, sorry about the delay on the road working.

eirbus06

Fri Sep 18, 2009 7:19 pm

Incidentally, can anyone nudge me in the direction of charts for incheon airport in south korea.Any help would be much appreciated

Aaron747

Thu Sep 24, 2009 4:26 pm

Look no further for RKSI here:

http://www.opennav.com/airport/RKSI
If you need someone to blame / throw a rock in the air / you'll hit someone guilty