taichen
Topic Author

Airline Timetables In PDF Format

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:18 pm

Hi all,

I've been collecting airline timetables for many years. More recently I have stopped down for a number of reasons: firstly, because of lack of storage space  but also because most airlines, as we all know, won't publish paper timetables any more, at least in Europe and most of the Americas.

Still, some airlines do post their "paper" timetable, in PDF format, on their web pages. I know, many airlines have electronic timetables, but this is not exactly what I am looking for: I am looking for PDF timetables that are "digital replicas" of the old fashioned, printed timetables. For example, Air Saint Pierre is one of these carriers : http://www.airsaintpierre.com/files/file/ASP2010.pdf

Sometimes, some smaller carriers also post a JPG image of their brochures. That would also suit me.

I am looking to build a list , could you help me with other examples ?

71Zulu

RE: Airline Timetables In PDF Format

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:26 pm

Clickable links only please!

Braniff747SP

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:27 pm

I got the last NW on-line pdf timetable. If there is a way to put it somewhere for download, tell me, and you can down-load it, if you want it.
The 747 will always be the TRUE queen of the skies!

USPIT10L

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Quoting Braniff747SP (Reply 2):
I got the last NW on-line pdf timetable. If there is a way to put it somewhere for download, tell me, and you can down-load it, if you want it.

I'd love to have it emailed, myself. I'd also love a copy of the last WorldTraveler magazine. Forgot to call MSP and get one sent to me personally.
It's a Great Day for Hockey!

macsog6

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:30 pm

Sixty Plus Years of Flying! "I fly because it releases my mind from the tyranny of petty things." - Saint Ex

71Zulu

Tue Mar 30, 2010 7:34 pm

Clickable links only please!

taichen
Topic Author

Wed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 am

Thank you guys, but this is not what I am searching for. AA, DL, WN and other American carriers for sure post PDF timetables on the net, but they are just a simple "schedule" list without the frills (route maps, seat charts and many other things" of the paper timetables. AA and DL are close, since on the other hand timetables have been slimmed down so much, but WN is definitively not.

What I am looking for is more in the likes of this one https://www.olt.de/fileadmin/images/OLT_Flugplan_Sommer2010.pdf