shamrock321
Topic Author

Project Fokker Help Needed

Tue Aug 10, 2010 1:02 pm

Hey everybody.

Ive downloaded Project Fokker V2 from avsim. The first problem is, it doesnt have an installer like V1 on FS2002, should it?

So I manually put all the files where they need to be, the aircraft loads and I have sound etc, the panel also appears but all of the instruements are black. Like Ive said Ive used it before and know how to turn the panel on but not even this work!?

Anyone able to help?

flymia

RE: Project Fokker Help Needed

Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:48 pm

Quoting shamrock321 (Thread starter):
So I manually put all the files where they need to be, the aircraft loads and I have sound etc, the panel also appears but all of the instruements are black. Like Ive said Ive used it before and know how to turn the panel on but not even this work!?

Anyone able to help?

Well that was what I was thinking, you did not turn the panel on. Did you copy and paste each gauge file into the gauge folder? Not do an unzip.

Also just a side note. If you enjoy the F100 a lot and like flying it put in the money and get the F100/70 from flight 1 might be the best add on out there for FS9.

[Edited 2010-08-10 13:49:09]
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

thebatman

Tue Aug 10, 2010 11:21 pm

Quoting shamrock321 (Thread starter):
the panel also appears but all of the instruements are black.

This may sound weird, but I remember installing a freeware F-100 and having the same problem. What finally did it was actually clicking on the whole panel and moving it down about an inch. All of the instruments were there but were out of position. Weird, I know...try it.
Aircraft mechanics - because pilots need heroes too!

flymia

Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:47 am

Quoting THEBATMAN (Reply 2):
This may sound weird, but I remember installing a freeware F-100 and having the same problem. What finally did it was actually clicking on the whole panel and moving it down about an inch. All of the instruments were there but were out of position. Weird, I know...try it.

Thats what happens I think when you dont turn the panel "on" on the cockpit of the plane.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

thebatman

Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:12 am

Quoting flymia (Reply 3):
Thats what happens I think when you dont turn the panel "on" on the cockpit of the plane.

Really? Hmmm....now you've peaked my curiosity.   
Aircraft mechanics - because pilots need heroes too!