Virginblue4

Cant Install AI Traffic - Help!

Mon Aug 16, 2010 2:28 pm

I cant do it. Ive installed the installer, looked at youtube tutorials everything. Ive now spent 8 hours over the course of 3 days trying and I cant get it to work.

Ive downloaded it, extracted it all, put it into the WOAI installer, choose FSX , click continue, it tells me the aircraft types included all works fine, until I click install and then it says:

Unhandled exception has occured in your application. If you clock Continue, the application will ignore this error and attempt to contine. If you click Quit, the application will close immediately.

Access to the path 'C:Program Files (x86)Microsoft Games/Microsoft Flight SimulatorXSimObjectsAirplanesWoA_AIA_B733vs_LogoLightmodel.no_refl_L' is denied.

It does this with every airline I try to install, I dont know what to do anymore. I'm bored of having barely any aircraft in my game, and the only ones I have is the ones which come with FSX, such as Orbit.

Please Help!

Jordan
The amazing tale of flight.

Burkhard

RE: Cant Install AI Traffic - Help!

Tue Aug 17, 2010 9:40 am

Switch off the damned User Access Control and try again.

Virginblue4

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:05 am

I usually know quite abit about computers, but where is the User Access section?

Virginblue4

Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:18 am

Its ok, I have done it. I actually cant thank you enough for that! I spent so long trying to do it.

Thanks again  

Jordan