I am saying goodbye to my long-time collection of more-or-less accidentally collected airline-branded items. It is in no way impressive, but I find it difficult to simply throw it into to garbage bin.
I have selected only items in the best condition and those that I find worth anyone's attention. All items are new or unused except where noted.
Disclaimer: Basically NOT all items are unique, but in general I think the variety is decent to good. Some items are quite old so may be historically interesting (no longer existing airlines, outdated logos, etc). The airline branding is mostly from around Europe and Asia, minority from the US, very few from other areas.
Items include (subjectively ordered by groups from what I think most attractive *** to the least *):
- - *** carry-in luggage tags - countless, big variety, all new
- - *** safety cards - 20+ pcs
- - *** waste bags - 15+ pcs
- - ** luggage address stickers - many, all new
- - ** inflight entertainment headsets - 5 or so, unused
- - ** earplugs and eyemasks - approx. 30 in total, all unused
- - ** business class pauches (like those including amenity stuff) and small bags - 10 or so, all empty
- - * socks - 5 sets, unused
- - * seat headrest covers - mostly paper-like (some folded), some fabric, used but clean (used looong ago), 15 pcs
- - * plastic cups and small trays - not single-use but solid ones, used & washed, 10 or so in total
- - * miscellaneous luggage tags (heavy, fragile, delivery at aircraft, etc) - 20+, mostly used
- - * paper napkings - 15 or so
Items are NOT for sale but rather for giving away for FREE - I only assume that any interested party will cover the shipping charges. If many people will be interested (in what I doubt) I reserve the right to negotiate best offer.
I am not very interested in sending only one or few particular items unless you present me a good reason - if you decide please take at least one (or preferrably more) whole item group(s). I live in Poland and rarely travel abroad - please take this into consideration.
Please PM me for details and/or photos.
P.S.: This offer will expire in a few weeks when all remains will get scrapped. Please get in touch quickly. Thx.