LauAir
Topic Author

Wanted: Aircraft Three View Drawings

Sat May 07, 2011 3:19 pm

Does anybody know where to get/buy high quality three view aircraft drawings and the likes in vector file formats (e.g. EPS, CDR, SVG, AI)?
I already bought quite a few and also drew some myself. I am particularly looking for business and general aviation aircraft including helicopters, gyrocopters, gliders, microlights and all in between.
You can see the type of drawings I am looking for in the configuration software on this website: http://www.pabys.com/individualisierung.html Actually I am interested in any vector drawing that would fit with the website theme and that fellow aviation enthusiasts would find appealing. Please let me know your thoughts.

Thank you and kind regards,
JP

Goodbye

RE: Wanted: Aircraft Three View Drawings

Sun May 22, 2011 11:06 pm

Airbus used t offer 3-view drawings in EPS for free on their website some time ago, not sure if they still do?
✈︎

Newark727

Mon May 23, 2011 9:51 pm

Not sure if this will help as the quality is quite patchy but here are a few links:

http://www.the-blueprints.com/blueprints/modernplanes/
http://richard.ferriere.free.fr/3vues/3vues.html (in French, but comprehensible enough)

LauAir
Topic Author

Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:28 am

Thank you for the help.

In the end I found a lot of images that I processed and even bought quite a few. I even made some vector drawings myself, for example the Panavia Tornado IDS. Since what we actually did with the images - engrave them on luggage tags, passport covers etc. - was not in high demand we stopped doing it. Therefore, I am no longer looking for such files.

Happy landings everyone!