kazim786
Topic Author

Emirates Virtual Airline

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:22 am

Now my fellow Flight Sim enthusiasts I bear some news...

After a long, and I mean LONG search for a "realistic" Emirates Virtual Airline I finally have given up and have decided to take matter into my own hands. I am an Emirates fan and would love for there to be a Virtual version of the company, unfortunatley thats not the case. So tonight I sat down and wrote an email to Emirates stating that I wanted to gain their permission so that I could recreate a Virtual Emirates company. Now fingers (arms, legs, eyes) crossed if I get the permission I'll be needing some willing people to work alongside me to make this dream into reality.
So anyone with any sound knowledge and experience with hosts and servers and virtuals airlines and stuff, PLEASE could you help a fellow enthusiast out??

WNwatcher

RE: Emirates Virtual Airline

Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:46 am

I'd love to help.... I have a very good friend that does servers and web hosting. As far as VA's, I've been around with them for the last 6 years with NK Virtual, Canamuk, and Luna, all in management and Luna as owner/operator. I'd be more than happy to offer my services in establishing structure, ranks, routes, hubs, aircraft. I've been looking for a VA to join for a few months now.
Cheers,
WNwatcher
meepmeep

kazim786
Topic Author

Sat Aug 06, 2011 5:38 pm

Oh then thats great! Still havent recieved a reply from EK though...  

airbalticfan

Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:23 pm

Quoting kazim786 (Reply 2):
Oh then thats great! Still havent recieved a reply from EK though...

Give them some time, I bet they have a ton of other e-mail to go through first!
Are you gonna replicate real world routes EK operate?

kazim786
Topic Author

Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:14 am

Quoting airbalticfan (Reply 3):

Yes, I'm planning to replicate all of Emirates' real world routes (all six continents) and will hopefully try to keep them updated with new routes like Rio De Janiero and Santiago in 2012. And yup looks like its gonna be a long wait for the planning permission  

ZKNCL

Mon Aug 08, 2011 4:03 am

I can help and it will be sweet   as I am a former CEO of a Japan Airlines Virtual and Thai Virtual Airlines I have no more virtual work. I can help with repaints, photos, add-ons, web assistance, management of employees, some flights, ranking etc. Personal message me if you want to know details. I have been a Flight Sim fan for years and are looking for a new VA. I am also good at marketing. I am happy to provide my email apon request  

Z~k~N~c~L

ZKSUJ

Wed Aug 10, 2011 9:55 pm

Im very interested to see how you guys go with EK Virtual.

ZKNCL - Ever thought of starting something more local? Like an Oz/NZ based carrier?

ZKNCL

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:10 am

Quoting ZKSUJ (Reply 6):
ZKNCL - Ever thought of starting something more local? Like an Oz/NZ based carrier?

Nay, not enough airlines. However, possibly a good idea. Interested in a Pacific Blue Virtual Airlines? or a better NZ Virtual?

Z~k~N~c~L

WNwatcher

Thu Aug 11, 2011 4:23 am

Quoting ZKNCL (Reply 7):
Nay, not enough airlines. However, possibly a good idea. Interested in a Pacific Blue Virtual Airlines? or a better NZ Virtual?

I may be a Yank, but I'll Jump at any kinda new VA
meepmeep

ZKSUJ

Thu Aug 11, 2011 11:38 am

Quoting ZKNCL (Reply 7):

Did you want to base it on a real airline or a realistic fictional carrier? I.e a few aspects and routes etc from each of NZ/QF/DJ etc?

Pac Blue is an idea, But I'm a 747 kinda guy