thebatman

Corporate Jets For FS9/FSX

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:14 pm

I've been wondering...do any of you know of a very good corporate jet? Either for FS9 or FSX, really makes no difference to me. I have Wilco's Citation X (and Eaglesoft's for that matter), and I know that Flight1's Citation Mustang has been highly rated. I'm looking for a good Falcon or Gulfstream. Any ideas? Thanks in advance...

THEBATMAN
Aircraft mechanics - because pilots need heroes too!

flymia

RE: Corporate Jets For FS9/FSX

Wed Sep 07, 2011 12:36 am

I was wondering this myself. I am surprised no one has come out and made a good payware G-V. Wilco/Feel There also has a Embrea Legacy.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

PACOTS

Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:00 pm

Premier Aircraft has a Falcon 7X model (although I've never tried it) for FS9/X and I think they've also created a Gulfstream V. You may take a look at their website: http://www.premaircraft.com/AC_MENU/index.html

AFAIK Gulfstream doesn't allow or won't licence a virtual representation of one of their fantastic airplanes, but I'm not quite sure about this. It's a legal thing. You may google it.

9VSIO

Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:02 pm

I've got the Mustang and I love it - i can recommend it thoroughly. PMDG might release a BBJ NGX soon, depending on demand. I would love to have one of those as well  

Although not a jet, the PC-12 isn't a bad sim either.
Me: (Lining up on final) I shall now select an aiming point. || Instructor: Well, I hope it's the runway...