ua767400

Model Plane Shops In Denver, Colorado

Mon May 28, 2012 7:13 pm

I am going to be traveling to Denver for the first time in early July! Does anybody know of any stores that carry airplane/commercial aircraft models in the Denver area? I wi be there for a week so if one is closed a particular day that is not a problem. Or if you have any other recommendations of aviation things to Denver I will be happy to take them!

Thanks in advance!

jetblast

RE: Model Plane Shops In Denver, Colorado

Mon May 28, 2012 9:55 pm

Colpar Models generally has a pretty good selection, although as far as I know only their Aurora store carries diecast and snap-together models. I have been there a few times and usually end up walking out with something.

http://www.colpar.com/locations.html
Speedbird Concorde One

MaverickM11

Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 am

I wish I knew myself! I can't think of anything aviation related to recommend either--trying to explore DIA is like trying to explore the entire Rhode Island border. Driving around Stapleton is interesting for about ten minutes, but it's really just an airport that's been converted into suburbia.
E pur si muove -Galileo

ua767400

Tue May 29, 2012 10:49 pm

Thanks guys!

Quoting MaverickM11 (Reply 2):
I wish I knew myself! I can't think of anything aviation related to recommend either--trying to explore DIA is like trying to explore the entire Rhode Island border. Driving around Stapleton is interesting for about ten minutes, but it's really just an airport that's been converted into suburbia.

I am looking forward to seeing the airport though! I am going to return back to DEN in April.