pitintl
Topic Author

Airline Timetables

Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:27 am

What airlines still print timetables? I know in the US, there are no timetables to be found anywhere. What are the current airlines around the world that still print and distribute timetables? What would be the best way to obtain these?

Thanks for the help in advance!
-PITintl
北海道国際航空株式会社 - Fly Air Do / Hokkaido International Airlines

airways1

RE: Airline Timetables

Thu Nov 01, 2012 11:10 am

Most Japanese airlines still print timetables. These can be found at their ticketing desks.

As for others, that I know of, Lao Airlines, Druk Air, Xiamen Airlines, Hebei Airlines.

YXD172

Thu Nov 01, 2012 9:37 pm

I find that a lot of middle-eastern airlines still publish them (like Qatar) as well as some European (Turkish, BA has some left, like its LCY timetable IIRC)

Unfortunately, I find that it's harder to find these in the US/Canada than it is abroad, even if the airline flies here!

Have you taken a look at airlines' electronic timetables? A fair number of North-American airlines have PDFs in the same layout as print timetables - not as fun, but still good to look at.
Radial engines don't leak oil, they are just marking their territory!

PITrules

Fri Nov 02, 2012 8:23 pm

Some of the small operators still publish timetables, often only one or two pages. The most recent ones I've acquired are from Everts Air Cargo, Harbour Air, and Westcoast Air.
FLYi

taichen

Sun Nov 04, 2012 4:57 pm

In Europe, Luxair and (quite surprisingly, Belle Air from Albania) are still printing timetables. Not sure, but I think Adria and Croatia airlines also are, or at least were until very recently. Other African airlines, including Tunisair, Air Algerie, also had published TT until recently and I think they still do so.