mawingho
Topic Author

Flight Simulator Hardware

Wed Oct 24, 2012 5:14 pm

What is the best flight simulator hardware products (including yoke, pedals, etc)?

flymia

RE: Flight Simulator Hardware

Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:22 am

Well one day I want something like this: http://www.jetmax.ca/

For now I am saving up for this: http://www.goflightinc.com/products/...tq6-adv-advanced-throttle-quadrant

I have a CH products Yoke from 2003 and it has never had a problem. Also I have a Saitek X45 Joy Stick and Throttle I use the throttle always. I have had that since 2002 never had a problem. All the lights even still work.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

Fabo

Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:06 am

On the cheaper side, best value for money is the Saitek Yoke + Pedals combo at the moment.
The light at the end of tunnel turn out to be a lighted sing saying NO EXIT

flymia

Thu Oct 25, 2012 3:51 pm

Quoting Fabo (Reply 2):
On the cheaper side, best value for money is the Saitek Yoke + Pedals combo at the moment.

I got that free from a friend. My CH Products Pedals finally gave out after eight years of use and I now use the Saitek pedals which I do enjoy. I want to use the Saitek Yoke but it does not fit on the current desk I have.
"It was just four of us on the flight deck, trying to do our job" (Captain Al Haynes)

AviRaider

Tue Nov 06, 2012 5:55 pm

I don't like the Saitek yoke it's too unrealistic and jerky. When you let go of the yoke it forcefully springs back to center and when flying trying to make small quick movements is a pain because it takes more than normal pressure to move the yoke out of it's central caged position.