airbalticfan
Topic Author

Looking For Wilco Saudi Arabian Livery

Fri Mar 01, 2013 3:39 am

Hey guys, I have searched various places for the Saudi Arabian airlines livery for Wilco Airbus.
So far I have not found one available... Is there a chance that somebody here would have one and would be willing to share it with me?
Thank you!

9MMPQ

RE: Looking For Wilco Saudi Arabian Livery

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:05 pm

Without a repainter jumping in i see two options.

First is a repaint for the FSX Wilco Airbus on avsim, sv_a333.zip But i'm assuming that would be too easy & you're probably searching for something FS2004 ?

Secondly (if you're not too attached to the virtual cockpit) you could try & use the Project Opensky model & repaint from flightsim.com (posky_a333v2_sva_hz-aqb) and join that with the rest of your Wilco Airbus. There's a few thing to watch when merging but i'm thinking this can be done. I've done something similar with the Wilco before so if that's something you'd want to explore i could try and see if i can pull these two together.
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.

airbalticfan
Topic Author

Tue Mar 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Thank you very much, I must admit, it was that simple and after I made this post, I searched for FSX Wilco Saudi Arabian and found what you just told me   so to speak, I had a brain fart....   Thank you for all suggestions, much appreciated!

9MMPQ

Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:39 pm

Haha, that's great. Happy flying then !
I believe in coincidences. Coincidences happen every day. But I don't trust coincidences.