klm672
Topic Author

Lost Fsx Gold Edition Product Key

Wed Jul 03, 2013 3:11 pm

Looking to re install FSX Gold Edition but I am unable to find the little orange paper with the code on it! I called Microsoft only to be hold "we don't support FSX anymore but let me check what I can do". I knew they didn't support it, but thought I should call anyway. Well the rep gets back on the line saying "yeah, we don't support it, but we do have an alternative, upgrade for it! Go to Bing.com and type in Microsoft Flight".   

I guess I'll just have to buy a whole new FSX Gold CD and super glue it to my forehead.

Sinlock

RE: Lost Fsx Gold Edition Product Key

Sat Jul 20, 2013 3:00 am

Looked at my copy. It's not a card, but a sticker on the inside of the box under the disk holder.

Cadet985

RE: Lost Fsx Gold Edition Product Key

Sun Aug 04, 2013 7:29 am

You have to get an entirely new package. I went through that when I got my new laptop. Sufficed to say I was not happy about having to spend the money for a program that I already had. I told them that I felt this practice was not fair, since when I purchased the game, I purchased a license, and that I was willing to uninstall it from the old laptop. No dice. I lost a lot of respect for Microsoft that day - yet I'll always be a Microsoft user - except for my iPhone.

Marc