nighthawk
Topic Author

New Airline Management Game - Looking For Testers

Tue Aug 27, 2013 8:21 pm

Hey Guys,

I've been developing a PC based airline management game for a while now, and it is finally almost ready to be released. However, I would like to get a few people to beta test it first before I release it to everyone.

If anyone would be interested in beta testing it, please email me at beta@airlinemgr.com and provide a quick breakdown of your PC specifications.

You can find more info on the game at www.airlinemgr.com

If the beta test goes to plan then I hope to release the game next month. Keep checking the site for updates, or add us on facebook for the latest information.

[Edited 2013-08-27 13:22:07]

BA777

RE: New Airline Management Game - Looking For Testers

Thu Aug 29, 2013 3:22 pm

I've sent you an email, would be good fun to try!

ouboy79

Thu Aug 29, 2013 11:55 pm

Any potential for a US edition? Would like to test it out, but also need to have an interest and all Euro just doesn't appeal to me.

nighthawk
Topic Author

Sat Aug 31, 2013 11:02 pm

Hey guys, thanks for the comments and feedback so far.

The initial version will be covering Europe, but once this is released I will be starting work on a US version.

Currently the game will only work under Windows XP or later. In future I may look at making a version for other platforms, but at present there are no plans to do so.

I am currently re-doing the AI, and will be contacting successful beta test applicants once this is finished (probably tomorrow).