administrator

Addition To E-mail

Tue Mar 21, 2000 12:57 am

Hello,

All photographers should have received an e-mail from me on Monday the 20th of March. If you did not, please contact me immediately or we might be forced to remove your photos from the database (as your e-mail address must be incorrect)!

Anyway, I've got a few replies and some of you wonder if companies like CNN, ABC News and paper publications use photos from our database without asking you first.

I'm sorry I wasn't very clear on that. If a company wants you use your photo, they will contact you via the e-mail interface and ask for permission and price. If you don't want them to use your photo for an on air news story or magazine, just tell them no. If you let them use your photo, you decide on costs and the kind of licence agreement.

Regards,
Johan
Working on the site from morning 'till night that's livin' alright (1997-2007)

tappan

RE: Addition To E-mail

Tue Mar 21, 2000 1:16 am

This web sight is gaining strength in media circles. The Aviation/Transportation reporter at The Newspaper I work at checks out airliners.net for research on occasion... I have seen credit for airliners.net on CNN etc. And this has been a nice place to get my photos out there for people like us (aviation nuts) and corporations to see.
Lets keep this sight STRONG.
Sincerely, Mark Garfinkel

F27

Tue Mar 21, 2000 11:01 am

I think it is great as i get a lot of Airlines and people getting intouch with me and what a better way of making a name for yourself.

Anton P.

Wed Mar 22, 2000 3:34 pm

Yep, Great Site Johan!!!

hmmm...I wish the Airlines would contact me..

guess'll have to improve the photos eh? ha ha

Regards Anton

Pilot1113

I Didn't Receive An Email

Sat Apr 22, 2000 11:25 am

Johan--

I didn't recieve the email. I just added the Purdue 737 picture about a week ago.

Please don't remove it... I'm proud that one made it!  

- Neil Harrison
harrisnb@purdue.edu