Camera Problem

Fri Jun 16, 2000 3:35 am

Ok I was cleaning the top refection lens in my SLR camera you know the one that the mirror reflects onto so that you can see it in the view finder. (it's at the roof of the camera body if that helps) Well anyways I got a little carried away and got rid of that oil or whatever that stuff on there is... Is it possible to get more coating for that if so what would it be called??

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Plainplane and 3 guests