Danny
Topic Author

Another Of Them Improval Ideas...

Tue Oct 17, 2000 6:01 am

Hey!
I had an idea the other day (hooray), and I think it would help a lot.

I was looking for a certain A/C, from a certain airline, with a certain reg#, at a certain place...*sigh* But I realized that I couldn't just look it up. Using the search engine, I could look up the plane (Aircraft search), the airline (Airline search) and the reg OR the airport (keyword search). But I still couldn't look it all up.

Sooooo...after my long essay - why not add a search feature where you can search for either just a country (would make it easier) or country and city. And to make it even better - why not country, city AND airport? It's just like when you're uploading pics, you choose country, and after that you choose airport...
Let's make a long story short - my idea was to add a country/city/airport feature to the search engine.

Is that possible and not too hard? What do you think Johan? Is it a good idea? What do the rest of you think?

Regards,
Danny

Jormy

RE: Another Of Them Improval Ideas...

Tue Oct 17, 2000 6:13 am

Hi.

There is already that search engine:
Just click the "advanced search" -link below the "show me the photos" button.

Hope this helps.

-Janne
Helsinki, Finland

Danny
Topic Author

RE: Another Of Them Improval Ideas...

Tue Oct 17, 2000 4:30 pm

Ooops...oh, yeah, I knew that...not. But I thought Johan could add that feature to the main page. And make it look like when uploading pics. In the advanced search, you have to write everything you're looking for - annoying. It's better to just click...?

Thanks anywho.
Danny