Thom@s
Topic Author

Anyone Got Some Advice On Scanning?

Thu Oct 19, 2000 3:45 am

Hi There.

I'm a rather new "member" of airliners.net and have sendt them some of my best pictures several times. Sadly, all have been rejected. Thats because the scanning quality isn't good enough. I've tried my very best to scan as good as possible on my AGFA Duoscan T1200, but it still is not good enough to be accepted. I'm told this is a very good scanner, so either the person who said so didn't know too much about scanners after all, or I'm doing something wrong.

It seems no matter what I do to get the perfect scan, it's either too blurry or too sharp or something else. And when I try to adjust it correctly afterwards, I end up with an even worse result.

I'm extreemly desperate for some advice. It could help me realise my dream of finally getting a picture on Airliners.net.

I'm grateful to any helpful response.

Thom@s : )
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

ake0404ar

RE: Anyone Got Some Advice On Scanning?

Thu Oct 19, 2000 4:13 am

This topic was discussed so many times on this forum, just go to search and type in scanning .....and you will see tons of threads covering that topic.

Regards & Good luck
Vasco Garcia

Thom@s
Topic Author

RE: Anyone Got Some Advice On Scanning?

Mon Oct 23, 2000 2:09 am

Thank you Vasco Garcia. After searcing I found some very good advice and I have now got some very well scanned photos. They are alot better than the first pictures I scanned.  

Once again.. Thank's

Thom@s  
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"