Big777jet
Topic Author

How Long It Take Into Database Photo?

Sun Nov 05, 2000 7:40 am

I have uploaded last Tuesday of 8 photo. I checked photo stats and nothing details. It says that take about two days processing and will confirm in your email. I don't quite understand. I have checked carefully and correct pixels and jpg file. You guys, how long have you get upload and get database photo there?

Thanks,

Big777jet

Dazed767

RE: How Long It Take Into Database Photo?

Sun Nov 05, 2000 7:56 am

There was another post just like this one a few days ago. It takes me like 5 days at least to get an email saying he uploaded them. On the "photo stats" it should say you have 8 photos waiting. If not, then I don't know what to tell you. He has like 1000+ photos waiting to be uploaded, give him a chance guys.

APP

RE: How Long It Take Into Database Photo?

Sun Nov 05, 2000 8:17 am

Big777jet,
I've got 16 waiting to get rejected  at the moment, but we've got to get used to the idea that as the site grows and the amount of photos that Johan has to look at increase, we'll all have to wait longer to find out if we've been successful. I'm as frustrated as anybody but I'm sure Johan is ploughing through our photos as swiftly as he can, personally I'd like to know when he gets time to sleep!!
Just gotta be patient!
Regards,
APP