skymileman

Horizon Air Photos

Sat Jul 21, 2001 3:19 am

I was wondering how hard it is to get a pic of a horizon air aircraft accepted. I have had 1 rejected already.

-Lane

Sonic99

RE: Horizon Air Photos

Sat Jul 21, 2001 5:03 am

Post the image here for user's comments on the pic, perhaps people here can offer suggestions based on what they see.

Sonic99

JayDavis

No Problem At All

Sat Jul 21, 2001 6:28 am

I had this one loaded a couple of months ago. Until a few weeks ago, this was the most viewed photograph I had on airliners.net.

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Jay Davis

The plane was at Dallas/Ft. Worth Airport for a special showing to Amercian Eagle officials. ASA Airlines, the Delta Connection will be receiving some of these same 700 series aircraft into their fleet. I can't wait !

Sat Jul 21, 2001 11:48 am

It is not hard at all:

Click for large version

Photo © Richard Silagi

Click for large version

Photo © Richard Silagi

Click for large version

Photo © Richard Silagi

What was the reason given for the rejection of your photo? Maybe the scan was not up to par.

Richard Silagi

AndyEastMids

Sun Jul 22, 2001 9:44 pm

I cannot believe that a photo would be rejected just because it was of a Horizon Air aircraft.

How hard is it to get a photo of a United, or a British Airways, or any one of hundreds of current airline's aircraft accepted? Probably the same as Horizon Air!

It is said that rare subjects are easier to get accepted but my experience is that if the photo meets the quality criteria of airliners.net, it will be accepted whatever the airline.

Andy