My guesses would be (of course it would help if we had guidelines
1. Dunno. Maybe someone has a thing against head on shots - could be any Saab, anytime, anywhere.
2. Looks a little soft / unsharp
3. Flight deck details unsharp / out of focus, and outside over exposed
4. Dunno. Maybe airplane too small / too much unused space?
5. Incomplete airplane and no clear motive for pciture, unless it was of the control tower in which case closer cropping of the tower might have been in order.
Of the pics, I like the DanTrans ATR best, but who am I to judge!
Seeing as the UK isn't in the Euro or Dollar zones, I'll have to say that this is just my two penneth worth.