ake0404ar

Photo Album...new To Airliners.net

Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:11 am

Hello all,

just came accross a new feature on airliners.net.....

a personal photo album.....anyone ever played around with this new toy.

Vasco

ckw

RE: Photo Album...new To Airliners.net

Fri Sep 28, 2001 1:27 am

Took me a while to find what you were on about! I finally found it at the end of the personal profiles. Interesting. I don't think I bother doing it for my own benefit, but I could see that some interesting compilations could be made - eg. a collection of a particular airline's fleet.

So what will happen with these albums once created? If they're for personal use, I guess they're fine stuck on the personal profile, but if, as in my suggestion, they would have wider appeal, they should be made more visible.

Cheers,

Colin
Colin K. Work, Pixstel

9A-CRO
Crew

Fri Sep 28, 2001 10:00 pm

I like the idea. I made a few compilations of my photos which might be the most interesting to other users.
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward...

Granite

Sat Sep 29, 2001 4:42 am

Hi Vasco

Took me a few attempts to get the album up and running but works and looks good.

A direct link to 'our' pics that we might want people to see first.

Regards
Gary Watt
Aberdeen, Scotland

lindy field

Sat Sep 29, 2001 7:11 am

Is this a function that non-photographers should use? I could assemble an album of photographs on airliners.net, but they wouldn't be photographs I'd taken since I'm not a photographer. I don't want to annoy anyone by putting their photos in an online album, but there are photographs in the database that I like that I'd like to draw attention to. Thoughts?

9A-CRO
Crew

Sat Sep 29, 2001 7:16 am

lindy field- I think it would be a priviledge to have your own photos in non-photographers favourite photos album P.S. feel free to use my photos, I need more hits  Smile Smile Smile
When once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward...