Thom@s
Topic Author

Pics Added But Without Confirmation.

Sun Sep 30, 2001 12:23 am

Hi.

I was overjoyed when I discovered I had 2 more pictures added to the database, but I noticed I'd never gotton any confirmation, and the images must have been added "some time ago".

Is there something wrong with my e-mail adress, did whoever uploaded them forget to tell me, etc?  Confused

btw, these are the pics, for anyone interested:

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Thomas Andre Hjelmen

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Thomas Andre Hjelmen

Hope to a clearifying reply.

Thom@s  Smile
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Craigy

RE: Pics Added But Without Confirmation.

Sun Sep 30, 2001 8:00 pm

Thomas,
Check that the email address with the pictures are correct. If that is the case, then it is probably a mail server problem your ISP had. Maybe they crashed and restored from a backup sometime.
craig.

EGGD

Sun Sep 30, 2001 9:17 pm

Thom@s - do you have to advertise every photo that you get uploaded?  Laugh out loud

Thom@s
Topic Author

Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:38 am

Thanks Craig, I will.

Not always EGGD, I kept one photo I haven't bragged about yet, wanna see? Big grin
Seriously though, I thought showing the pictures involved seemed like a good idea.  Smile

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

Mon Oct 01, 2001 2:57 pm

Thom@s,

Some people see the linking of pictures here as "shameless plugs", I think that attitude is silly as no one makes them look at the pics if they don't want to.

If you want to link your pics here I think you should. I like seeing the pics that others think are good. Ignore the wowsers.

VH-ADG

Thom@s
Topic Author

Mon Oct 01, 2001 6:24 pm

Hehe, I don't worry about the statement EGGD came with. He only does it to tick me off, hehe  Smile

Oh, another thing. These were the only pics I got added/rejected, I still have 25 that haven't been looked at. I thought they looked at all the pics by the same photographer at the same time.  Confused

Thom@s