Sydneybuses
Topic Author

Colours In These Two Photos

Tue Nov 13, 2001 12:57 pm

Hi everyone

Could I have some pointers on how I could fix the colour quality. Besides that, do these photos have a chance of being accepted?

Thanks,
Norbert

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=747sp01.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/addphotos/big/ba01.jpg

BO__einG

RE: Colours In These Two Photos

Tue Nov 13, 2001 1:12 pm

Well Firstly I (we) need to know what you did to upload these picts.. Straight point info I have to ask.

What Film were you using?
Did you scan this as a print or a neg/slide.?

To me it may look liek a slide Or a print you scanned.
The colors for both pictures.. Lots of white.. It looks as if you put way to much contrast in these.
Or there was too much contrast in the beginning when you scanned these images.
My suggestion, Scan these picts again, tweak some settings on the scanner so it wont scan with such high Contrast.
You can also try and fix this thru Photoshop or whatever but I doubt that you'll be able to pull this one thru..

The picts themselves are very nice.. I like the SP one.
Dont forget to properly level the picture so the plane wont look tilted as if its goign down a hill..or goign up.

Do this and show us what your improved picts look like..

Bo
Follow @kimbo_snaps on Instagram or bokimon- on Flickr to see more pics of me and my travels.

PUnmuth@VIE

Tue Nov 13, 2001 3:57 pm

Hi!
747sp: First thing that comes to my mind is "camera not leveled. i am not talking about the runway to be horizontal, i am talking about the bulidings in the background. Chech the verticals if they are really vertical. They dont seem to be so.

This is also valid for the second one. And may be the dark tones could need a little adjustment to the brighter side?
Peter

-

PUnmuth@VIE

Tue Nov 13, 2001 4:11 pm

Norbert check your E-Mail.
Peter
-