MDL_777
Topic Author

Feedback, Please...

Tue Nov 27, 2001 11:25 am

The two photos on the link below were recently rejected due to esthetics:

http://home.carolina.rr.com/mlicko

I think I know why the second picture was rejected - it did not include the entire tail assembly (I was too concerned with capturing the Douglas logo). Any help and advice would be really appreciated. The place where I took these pictures is somewhere that I can readily go back to, so if any of you have some ideas on some better angles, I'd appreciate those as well. There are two other photos of mine that passed the first screening, so I'll keep my fingers crossed on those.

RE: Feedback, Please...

Tue Nov 27, 2001 11:43 am

Unfortunately I was the one that rejected them. Both pics seem not to show enough of whats lower in the frame, and had been cropped/framed out of the pics. They both left me with the feeling of wanting to see more, but the rest just isn't there.

Are these dig pics? If so, #2 is very soft and you cannot read the text within the Douglas logo. If the logo was your intent, well it didn't work. Sorry about that.

You say you can go back to this place. If so, zoom out and try to get more of the subject, and not just a portion thereof.

MDL_777
Topic Author

RE: Feedback, Please...

Tue Nov 27, 2001 12:38 pm

S5: Thanks for the feedback. No, the pictures aren't digital - I used a point & shoot with Fuji 100 speed film. On number two, I was trying for a tail shot and I wound up cutting off the bottom. I just swung and missed on this one. I have a couple of other shots from this roll that show more of the airplane that i hope to submit within the next few days.