PPGMD
Topic Author

More Photos

Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:48 am

Since the civil avaition doesn't seem to want them here are some more photos that I took at the Flagler Fall contest.

http://students.db.erau.edu/~clarkb60/pics2.html

Any worth posting (I highly doubt it)? I have more of the T-28 and some rare photos of an Aerospaitle Epilson (the french primary trainer) its the only Warbird one that exsists (its still in French service).

I'll post some more pictures here, since I only chose the ones that are relavent for my website.

*Admin this is a link to some pictures that I want them to see, not an advert in anyway*
At worst, you screw up and die.

jderden777

RE: More Photos

Tue Dec 04, 2001 11:57 am

i think some of the photos are good...like the t-28 and also the republican seabee or whatever it is..i like the background! watching aerobatics is simply amazing..when i was visiting dallas/fort worth earlier in the year (june) i got to watch some pilots practice for an aerobatic competition....it was awesome! all those maneuvers...it's a lot harder than it looks i must say...

jonathan d.

good luck with the photos! of course they do need to be resized a bit!
"my soul is in the sky" - shakespeare

PPGMD
Topic Author

Tue Dec 04, 2001 2:40 pm

The background, not sure where that came from, it came with the site when I took over.

I'm thinking about rescaning some of the images (most are scanned for the d/l size).

Sukhoi

Tue Dec 04, 2001 5:03 pm

Some nice shots.

If you can get some nice scans of the Seabee and the last "thing" im sure they would make it. I like the Extra shot too.

What i want to know is how old is the guy flying the Extra he looks waaay to young to be lucky enough to fly one!!! Im just jealous  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Cheers

Paul

cfalk

Tue Dec 04, 2001 5:45 pm

I love this one. If you can get a nice, big scan of it you should upload this as soon as you can.

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

PPGMD
Topic Author

Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:39 am

Cflak I did upload that shot(I rescanned it at 200dpi) and they denied it because of the shadow on the aircraft.

The guy flying the extra is 20ish (hes our pitts CFI) the kid with the hat is the one lucky enough to get to taxi in it.

Wed Dec 05, 2001 12:53 am

Such a shot is kinda on the "artistic" side, so it would be very important to have a really EXCELLENT scan. forget flatbeds, you need a good scan of the negative or slide. Punching up the color saturation a bit wouldn't hurt either.

If the scan is REALLY good, I think it would make a fine addition to the site.

good luck,

S2

PPGMD
Topic Author

Wed Dec 05, 2001 1:15 am

I'd be willing to send my film to someone in the US to scan, the only thing is that it is APS, so I would either have to have the photo shop open it up, or crack it open myself.

That was the one that I really wanted uploaded, I believe its the best that I took on that trip.