Scooter
Topic Author

Yet Another Question For The Screeners

Tue Jan 22, 2002 6:58 am

Hey guys, quick question: are pictures screened (or available for viewing by the screeners) in the order they are uploaded?

The reason I ask: I uploaded about 7 images Sunday morning from shots I took on Saturday (the 19th). I'm already seeing shots being uploaded from the 18th and 19th to the database (even from the same airport I was at). Yet my HQ'd pictures always take at least a week to get added. Only once have I had a batch processed in less than 48hrs. How does that happen?

Just trying to make sense of the screening process, that's all (not much else to do when it's 4:51pm and I'm bored to tears waiting for quittin' time to roll around).  Wink/being sarcastic

Thanks!

-Scott
My name is Scott, and I am addicted to writing obnoxiously-detailed trip reports.

RE: Yet Another Question For The Screeners

Tue Jan 22, 2002 8:55 am

Good question.

The answer? I don't know. I think so, but submissions by the same photographer are grouped, so there is a sort/sub-sort deal going on.

S2