aps

Time To Consider Future!

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:25 am

Well..... he we go "its spit dummy out time"

after uploading 6 images of which i thought YUP no problem with acceptance here ! ALL were rejected  Pissed

I honestly think that this site IS getting beyond the realms of reallity !! .. I dont think for one minute im on my own in these thoughts either ?

I really would like to know on what they base "rejection/acceptance" I am fully aware that they need 3 OK's but the uploads this time were better than some pictures i have on AN . Come on people lets not accept or reject the qualities of Paint Shop or whatever ... have a look beyond software ! I may take some flack for this thread but "judge the photo not the software used" For example (you know what i mean) if its raining cats and dogs and summat either a first or unusual comes in at the local airport you want a picture no matter what (within reasonable quality of course) ! You want to show it off .. It really needs to be addressed or AN will loose people.

Jer32382

RE: Time To Consider Future!

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:30 am

No complaints here Aps. Things are getting ridiculously out of hand. Someone needs to remind the screeners that no picture is going to be perfect. There will always be some sort of flaw on it. I think they have kind of forgotten that and look for pics without flaws. Those sorts of pictures just don't exist. Never have, never will.

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:41 am

I found 5 of them, and they were given the same rejection reason by 2 different screeners (I wasn't one of them).

Let's face it - the weather was pretty lousy for the Emirates shots, and although I like wet landings, it was quite blurry. The one shot I found that was in sunlight was backlit with white sky.

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=767a2k.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=773txi.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=7773revth.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=em777300.jpg

http://www.airliners.net/procphotos/rejphoto.main?filename=dragon777arrive.jpg

Jer32382

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:50 am

I think the Emirates shots are a hell of alot better than some of the shots on here screener 2.

SJC-Alien

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:59 am

The photos you posted here were OK by me, Aps........I tried one recently( UAL 737-200 N9010U) which would have been the only one on the database..and it was rejected. Very clear photo at SFO in mid '80's....I scanned and PS 3 times before sending,,,and it wasn't perfect, but good enough......I agree with you.

SJC Alien

Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:01 am

Well, I rejected the Dragonair & the last of the Emirates 777 (em777300.jpg) - I put the other 2 777 shots through as HQ, and one of my colleagues subsequently rejected them. Screeners are quite at liberty to reject photos from the HQ queue if they don't agree with the original screener's decision. To my mind, the 777 shots and the 767 shot fell JUST on the right side of acceptable, but I won't quibble with my colleague's decision (though you might!)

However, you should still have photos in the HQ queue, like the Ryanair Jaguar logojet, for example. I certainly don't see it among the rejects.

S4

KingWide

Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:18 am

My two cents worth:

Air2000 - against the light, pale and washed out. The shot reminds me of when I used to do darkroom stuff and I used to get the exposure wrong by a stop or two.

773txi - Whilst the shot is sharp and nicely coloured, the fence just kills the shot stone dead for me.

773revth - Nice drama from the water but the shot isn't sharp theres loads of camera shake evident - presumably because you've been forced to select a low shutter with a longish lens. Compare your one to this one

Click for large version
Click here for full size photo!

Photo © Chris Sheldon

777300 - Crop in tighter and loose the fence. Shot looks washed out again.

dragon777arrive - Washed out again. Looking at the histogram in photoshop, there's nothing down at the black end of the scale at all.

Just my 2 cents anyway. Take it how you like.

J
Jason Taperell - AirTeamImages

joe pries

Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:37 am

I too would have rejected them all except for the 777-300 reversers in wet weather- that one i would crop and resubmit- thats a nice one

Joe

EGGD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 8:47 am

I have to agree with the rejections after reviewing the photos, except for the EK 773 spray shot. I think its one of the best spray shots at A.net, better than Chris's in my opinion because it simply looks 'real' (don't quote me on that one  Big grin). I just like it.

Other than that, did you notice that the AIH 763 was green? The Dragonair 743 is also noticeably washed out.

I think that the screeners are doing a good job, and some of the photographers on here are becoming a little complacent with their uploading (ie. expecting uploads). I've seen alot of photographers in the last couple of weeks who get irrate over rejection messages, come on guys!! sometimes all it needs is a little photoshop tweeking.

Regards

Dan

joe pries

Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:11 am

Dan,
ive gone from having my pics uploaded in a matter of minutes/hours to a day in the past to waiting 2 weeks now- if its for the better of us all, im willing to take it like a man

Joe

jettrader

RE: Jer32382

Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:21 am

"...I think the Emirates shots are a hell of alot better than some of the shots on here screener 2.

????????????

What about these...

Click for large version

Photo © Gary Watt

Click for large version

Photo © Chris Sheldon

Click for large version

Photo © Colin K. Work

I think you need your eyes testing mate!

For what it's worth...just take the most oft quoted advice and shoot in good sunlight with the sun to your back. You really do stand a greater chance of having a shot rejected if the light is poor and the sky is a horrid dirty off white!

Regards,
Dean

Life's dangerous. Get a f**king helmet!

Jer32382

RE: Jer32382

Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:24 am

Hey, my eyes were good enough for the doc when he did my medical a few weeks ago.

PPGMD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 10:50 am

Unless your blind as a bat, or colour blind pretty much anyone can get a FAA medical in the eyesight department if its corrected.
At worst, you screw up and die.

EGGD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:12 am

Just think of it this way. The increasing standards will mean that A.net becomes the Benchmark for A.net, whatever does not cut it for this website, is considered sub-standard. Don't get me wrong, some great shots get rejected from here. But I think that everything that is uploaded here is A* quality, and whatever gets rejected will be improved to make that grade.

Just think of A.net as the Oxford University of the Aviation world. Don't think they are going to lower standards for you, you need to up the standards for them.

Regards

Dan  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Alaskaairlines

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:24 am

Air 2000: Hey I think this is a great shot, not saying its the best but it does deserve to be added to the site!

Emirates: looks like it is already in the database. Good job!

Emirates again: added thats great!

Emirates 3rd time: added thats great!

Dragon: added.

Big grin

-Dmitry

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:26 am

Dan, you're in danger of becoming a sycophant.
Read what you've written.

Gerry/EDI  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Dazed767

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:49 am

shot #1 - Some people can pull off having the sun on the other side very rarely....this one just doesn't look good. A bit washed out (digital ey?).

#2 - That fence in the foreground doesn't do anything for me (but we're all different)

#3 - Very nice, just crop it down.

#4 - Too much sky, and that fence sneaked in there again...

#5 - Too far away (what's the zoom on that little camera?)

Just my opinions on what I saw.

Alaskaairlines

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:50 am

The screeners are there only to get good photos on the site, if we all good get photos to look like Gary Watts and all those guys, this web site would be even better than what it is.

-Dmitry

EGGD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:05 pm

LOL, damn well i guess you could interpret it that way Gerry  Smile Big grin

Bruce

Beginners Section

Fri Feb 15, 2002 12:24 pm

My idea is for airliners.net to have a special section devoted to the great photos that get rejected. Call it the amateur or beginner section and set the quality threshold much lower but not allowing anything - still keep certain standards. Or, take the current standards and name it "airliners.net PRO" and everything else goes in the "other" section. The current quality standards I believe are equal to professional quality.

Admins, any interest in this idea?
Bruce Leibowitz - Jackson, MS (KJAN) - Canon 50D/100-400L IS lens

Jer32382

RE: Beginners Section

Fri Feb 15, 2002 1:38 pm

I agree. This site is really geared for people who have the more expensive equipment, ie cameras, scanners, photo editing software, etc. I can't lay down 600 bucks for a camera, 200 for paintshop pro, or photoshop 6.0 and then another 400 for a scanner and another 100 for a mediocre lens. I just don't have the money.

b757300

RE: Beginners Section

Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:27 pm

This idea has been suggested before but it isn't going to happen. But you're right Jer32382. The standards are getting so high unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours, there isn't much of chance of things being accepted. I've now spend $1,800 in the last 9 months and I'm not going to spend anymore.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

PPGMD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 2:28 pm

I concur with that idea also, personally if I had the money, I would have an high-end Sony or one of those other smaller digitals, but I like most people can't lay about that much money for a hobby.

Well there always is starting another website. Just an idea, one that would be more geared to the people showing off their best pictures, but it doesn't nessarly need to be the highest quality.

Sorry Johan for suggesting this but it does seem that you are only accepting pro quality stuff, but there are people out ther that want to show their stuff off but they don't have the money to produce pro-quality pictures.
At worst, you screw up and die.

MDL_777

Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:22 pm

"This site is really geared for people who have the more expensive equipment, ie cameras, scanners, photo editing software, etc."

"The standards are getting so high unless you're willing to spend thousands of dollars and hundreds of hours, there isn't much of chance of things being accepted."

Guys, I have to tell you that you do not have to spend a lot of money on equipment to get pictures added to the database on this site. I have eight pictures in the database so far, and all eight were taken with a Vivitar "point & shoot" camera with standard Fuji 100 film, the kind that costs you about $5 for a box of four rolls. Here are three examples:

Click for large version

Photo © Michael Licko

Click for large version

Photo © Michael Licko

Click for large version

Photo © Michael Licko

To be clear, I'm not posting my pictues here in this thread to say how great they are, but to show you that it is possible to get shots accepted here without having to shell out tons of money on equipment and software. Sure, a lot of the photographers that contribute the majority of the pictures here have really expensive cameras, lenses, scanners and software. But that's because many of them are serious photographers (I'm sure some of them are professional or semi-professional). I'm sure they started out like a lot of us did, with second-hand cameras, P&S's and whatever they could get their hands on. They've now worked their way up to that equipment.

As I said, I currently have eight photos on this website, and I worked like hell to get them there. It was a long process of submissions and rejections. But you know what? I took each rejection as the opportunity to become a better photographer. There were several times where I would upload a picture that I thought was a "sure thing" to get uploaded, only to have it rejected. And sure enough, just about every time I would go back and really look at the photo, I would say to myself, "you know what, they're right." I can say personally that I'm glad the standards are so high here, and I hope they never lower them. It's those standards that have forced me to get better. I want the standards to be high, so that if I get a picture accepted, then I know it's good, because, as the song says, "if I can make it here, I'll make it anywhere."

For what it's worth, here is my philosphy when it comes to taking pictures:

1. Always use the light to your advantage
2. Use the right film
3. Work within the limitations of your equipment
4. Look for interesting angles and compositions

That's it. That's all you really need. I would add one more, and it's maybe the most important of all: Shoot for yourself. When you shoot, make sure it's a shot you like. Don't be preoccupied with "gee, if I take this picture from this angle, will it be an 'Airliners.net shot?'"

Finally, instead of complaining about the standards, post your rejections in this forum and get some feedback. That's what I did. And that's how I got better. There are plenty of people here that will be more than happy to give you some pointers. I can think of a few who almost always respond to those types of posts. And don't give up and quit and think that the standards are so high that you'll never get any shots accepted. If you keep working at it, you will have success. I speak from experience.

Michael L

fuairliner

Fri Feb 15, 2002 3:54 pm

"I've now spend $1,800 in the last 9 months and I'm not going to spend anymore."

I have spent about US$1000 (+film) for my equipment in the last four years and since I started uploading (June 2001) then I got 23 photos accepted with only one rejection (aesthetic reasons). Conclusion:
Money is not everything. Effort is what counts.

"Well there always is starting another website."

You can start another website if you want to, but there are already enough websites that host photos which are far worse than the worst rejected ones here at airliners.net.
If you want to show your photos to the public, with 40 000 hits a day (I think) airliners.net is the best place, while other photo databases need months to achieve this rate.
Btw, it takes far more time to create a website like airliners.net than editing photos in a graphics program to increase their quality.

Another thing, airliners.net was designed for aviation photographers. If you have already been a serious aviation photographer, you only need a slide/negative scanner and a few weeks to learn scanning and then you will be able to produce quality digital images which are accepted by airliners.net. If you try to get images accepted which were taken by a simple point-and-shoot camera, you won't succeed (in most cases), but those shots are not expected to be accepted.
Johan has designed airliners.net for serious aviation photographers!

Kind regards,

Smile/happy/getting dizzy FUAirliner
(Frank Unterspann)
Frank Unterspann - Hamburg, Germany

Bruce

To Michael

Fri Feb 15, 2002 4:56 pm

Those pics that you got accepted with the point & shoot were most likely because they are rare views of aircraft you don't see all the time.

I got some pics accepted from an outing before 9/11....it was a L1011 that was about to be scrapped, including a rare view taken while standing on the wing, a view of the gutted interior, and a view of the lower galley. Now how often do you see THAT? It may not have been the highest possible quality but it has other values. BTW, I used a canon EOS300. $300.

If you're photographing an AA 757 at the runway holding point, then it had better be either: extreme quality, or, an extreme close up or other UNIQUE view or it probably won't be accepted.

That's what I've learned.
Bruce Leibowitz - Jackson, MS (KJAN) - Canon 50D/100-400L IS lens

Staffan

Fri Feb 15, 2002 7:42 pm

Instead of spending tons of money on new equipment, learn to use the stuff you've allready got!
It seems as if some people here think they'll become professional photographers over night simply by buying an expensive digital camera, that won't happen.
There are photographers here who upload photos from scanned prints, because they know how to use a photo editing program, they had to learn it, nothing comes for free.
You want a.net to lower the standards to fit you? Why? Why not upload to another website with lower requirements? Becuase they aren't as popular... why not? Because the photos aren't as high quality as a.net.... see my point???

Getting sick of all this complaining...

EGGD

Fri Feb 15, 2002 9:24 pm

Staffan - It will  Big grin

Seriously though, I don't see why you need to buy expensive equipment, because you don't need it (I use my digital camera for alot of other things, I've taken over 4000 pictures since I bought it, and quite alot of the stuff I do I really need the same day, although the main original purpose was to get better photographs  Big grin).

All you need is, an SLR, virtually any, some film and a cheap slide scanner. It can cost as low as $500, and some effort and you are there. Granted, its not cheap, but if you want to pay less, you get crap pictures. Why do you expect to use crap equipment, and with a poor technique and still expect to get pictures?

Come on, everyone can put some effort in, just look at Craig Murray, Dave Faulkner etc, still using print film and getting good results accepted (I think, I hope Big grin).

Dan

Jer32382

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:11 pm

Michael, keep in mind. Your pictures are of military aircraft. The standards for getting military aircraft pics are way different than for regular airliners.

Jer32382

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:14 pm

"All you need is, an SLR, virtually any, some film and a cheap slide scanner. It can cost as low as $500" You guys are missing the point. Who has an extra 500 dollars laying around to spend on that kind of equipment. I sure as hell don't.

chris28_17

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:29 pm

Instead of spending tons of money on new equipment, learn to use the stuff you've allready got!
It seems as if some people here think they'll become professional photographers over night simply by buying an expensive digital camera, that won't happen.

That is right on. I have very poor equipment but I manage to do very good work with it (IMHO) i think my shots speak for themselves, i dont need expensive stuff (although it would be nice)

Heres the thing, if you aren't a *man* with a disposable camera, you will never be a man with a digital camera.

just look at Craig Murray, Dave Faulkner etc, still using print film and getting good results accepted

I'll add Brian Stevenson to that list. I dont understand why he continues to use prints and crappy equipment but in the end he gets fabulous results.

I've now spend $1,800 in the last 9 months and I'm not going to spend anymore.

Perhaps you should see a financial advisor because that is idiotic to spend that much on camera gear if you aren't a professional. I would say realistically, in the last 9 months i probably have spent $300 at the most, and that's including a new 28-105 lens i bought for dirt cheap on ebay.

Money doesnt solve problems. Thats not just for this subject, it's valuable advice alot of you should probably do some thinking about.

CHRIS

PUnmuth@VIE

Fri Feb 15, 2002 11:34 pm

Edwin Olinowetz is also submitting scanned prints and he gets accepted: See
http://airliners.net/search/photo.search?photographersearch=edwin%20Olinowetz for his pictures
 Big thumbs up
Peter
-

Sat Feb 16, 2002 2:33 am

to Jer32382: you said "The standards for getting military aircraft pics are way different than for regular airliners. "

No, they aren't. The standards are exactly the same. And there's nothing wrong with those point and shoot pics posted by Michael earlier in this thread.

you said "Who has an extra 500 dollars laying around to spend on that kind of equipment. I sure as hell don't."

There's nothing we can do about that. The screeners and Johan only see the finished picture - we don't care what equipment you took it on, or what the spotting opportunities are like at your local airport, or how often you get to go, how much money you have, or anything else. All we are doing is looking at the picture. If we took pity on everyone who cries that they can't afford an expensive camera, or scanner, or don't get many chances to take photos, or we're being unafir to them, then 9 out of every 10 new pictures added would be trash.

This site thrives because of the quality of its photographs. If they were poor, you wouldn't come to visit, and nor would thousands of other people. So if you have a problem with the standards, then please feel free to take your photos elsewhere.

Tony (aps): getting back to the original point of the thread - you said "judge the photo not the software used" - I can assure you that we do - and that's all we do. You post good pics, they get added, you post poor pics, they get rejected. Photos that are borderline could go either way.

There's one truth in aviation photography: EVERYONE thinks their OWN pictures are good enough! You should see some of the (abusive) emails that we get from people who have had a rejction, telling us that theirs is a brilliant picture and we can go **** ourselves for rejecting it. They are almost ALWAYS unbelievably BAD. Not just below the borderline, but TERRIBLE.

Tony, you really don't need to improve by much to get your photos above the borderline. But the standard you need to meet to get your photos accepted is NOT moving downwards.

S4

b757300

Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:27 am

Chris, the $1,800 I spent I had been putting aside a little bit @ a time for over two years. I didn't spend it all @ once. If I was going to waste my money, I would go run my Mastercard up with a new Nikon Digital Camera.
"There is no victory at bargain basement prices."

EGGD

Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:48 am

You guys are missing the point. Who has an extra 500 dollars laying around to spend on that kind of equipment. I sure as hell don't.

Well, if you can't afford the baseline level equipment, then you are not going to get the quality for A.net, but there are other websites that you can upload to that have a lower quality acceptance rate. Or you could do what I did, earn a bit of money  Big grin.

Oh yeah, and I know that Jason Milligan still uses print film on some of his shots, very good!!!

I was half thinking of going back to prints, because although they were unsharp, they were on poor quality film and I just left the focus on infinity and thus they were unsharp (not to mention the location I took them Big grin).

Regards

Dan

Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:50 am

Here's the type of mails my collegue is talking about. We get one of these about every day. Just got this one...

The censuring is mine.

YOU PEOPLE DON'T KNOW SH*T THAT PHOTO
IS BETTER THAN I EVER SEEN ON THERE I TAKE
BETTER PHOTOS THAN THE ONES I SEE ON YOUR
DAMN WED SITE. F*CK YOU THEN I AM GETTING TRIED
OFYOU A*S HOLES TURNING ME DOWN ALL THE TIME
SO THEN F*CK YOU.......

LGW

Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:54 am

Some of you seem to be in this hobby for the sole purpose of getting photos on airliners.net

Although I do submit to airliners.net and I like having my photos here it is just an addition to my photography and not the reason for it. I also submit to another site.

It takes all sorts (thank god!) but I think that you need to remember that airliners.net is somewhere to share photos and not the whole basis for an interest in aviation photography

LGW

Staffan

Sat Feb 16, 2002 3:57 am

S2, nice love letter! Did it come for Valentine's day?

It would be cool if you posted some more of these, I was laughing when I read it!

Staffan  Big thumbs up

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:00 am

And here's the rejected shot to go with that nasty e-mail...

TWA/AA 757-200

S-8

EGGD

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:09 am

Wow, i mean, wow. That is really crap. How come he did not notice that his photos suck?

Please post more!!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Jan Mogren

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:09 am

Yeah, can't you see he takes better pictures than us a**h***s here ??  Big thumbs up
/JM
AeroPresentation - Airline DVD's filmed in High Definition

thomasphoto60

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:43 am

Ahhhh..... it must be getting close to Spring. Like the return of the swallows from Capristrano, the yearly cries of the newbies and A.Net wannabies are once again being heard in the distance....

As per Kenny Edwards's joke of a photo and his classy e-mail...well both of them speak volumes about the quality of his scanning/editing skills as well as his character. I don't know what the Screeners can do in as far as reacting to such an inflammatory e-mail but if I were a screnner and it were in my power he would banned from ever submitting another photo. I have no tolerance for that kind of childish BS.

Thomas
"Show me the Braniffs"

LGW

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:46 am

What a photo Kenny! lol I havent had such a good laugh in a long time

LGW

gerardo

Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:37 am

Boy, you screeners need good nerves or a good portion of black humour  Smile/happy/getting dizzy.

I think, Jan Mogren was right. The nice mister love-letter takes better pictures, than all the a..h...s on this wed site (bad spelling? I only copied from the love letter  Smile/happy/getting dizzy). So, following that, there aren't any a..h...s on this wed site. That's good to know?  Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Seriously, back to the topic. I remember how mad I got, when I got my first pics rejected. Now I still have some rejected, but also some 100 accepted, during the last 7 months. The most important was already said by others. To quote Chris "if you're not a man with a point and shoot, you won't be a man with a digital camera". Other important things were mentioned by Michael L:

1. Always use the light to your advantage
2. Use the right film
3. Work within the limitations of your equipment
4. Look for interesting angles and compositions

To add another important thing: upload only, if you REALLY like the pic.

Out of the 5 pics we are discussing here, I probably would only have sent the one EK B777 with the spray.

Gerardo
dominguez(dash)online(dot)ch ... Pushing the limits of my equipment

Jer32382

Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:42 am

EGGD, I do earn extra money. I work 2 jobs, 3 in the summer, but all of that money goes to paying for my flight lessons and school.

EGGD

Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:44 am

Well concentrate on that then and not photography, can't do all 3 at once!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

fuairliner

Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:01 am

"You guys are missing the point. Who has an extra 500 dollars laying around to spend on that kind of equipment. I sure as hell don't."

If you are not willing to pay US$500 for this kind of hobby, you should not be surprised if your photos are rejected.
Airliners.net was not designed for people who want to display their airplane pics taken with a US$49 plastic camera from your local drugstore! If you want to get pics accepted, you have to take planespotting as a serious hobby (which doesn't mean you have to spend a huge amount of money).

Kind regards,

Smile/happy/getting dizzy FUAirliner
(Frank Unterspann)
Frank Unterspann - Hamburg, Germany

Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:43 am

If only you guys saw the stuff we rejected...you would really wonder. That TW/AA picture was fairly good in comparason to some stuff I have seen.

Thomas--to answer your question most of those "love letters" go to the trash can. We've had someone tell us to all get cancer and die, and so on. We can't really "ban" them from submitting pictures either...it's not that easy, but if someone does say that to us, I'm more than happy to reject their pictures in the future. (Most of the time they are bad anyway).

In case anyone is wondering, very few emails we actually get are worthy of reading. I personally trash most of them (as we can't go "hunt" for pictures). There are legit questions but those are quite rare to get.

S3

EGGD

Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:49 am

Please please please could you give some examples of pictures and emails!!! I'd like to see some seriously terrible photos!!!  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

RoastedNutz

Sat Feb 16, 2002 6:50 am

I'll add Brian Stevenson to that list. I dont understand why he continues to use prints and crappy equipment but in the end he gets fabulous results.

Brian Stevenson is my hero.