Thom@s
Topic Author

Alastair T. Gardiner, Anyone Know Him?

Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:38 am

Hey, A guy wantes to get in touch with Alastair T. Gardiner, but he doesn't know how to contact him. Does anyone have his e-mail adress or something?

(He is a photographer btw.)  Smile

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"

jderden777

RE: Alastair T. Gardiner, Anyone Know Him?

Sat Feb 16, 2002 5:41 am

why not just send him a message through his pics? like the "contact photographer" button... Big thumbs up

jonathan d.
"my soul is in the sky" - shakespeare

gocaps16

Sat Feb 16, 2002 8:05 am

I think he's in the BaltWash Spotter club here in DC/BAL area.

Kevin/DCA

I've seen his name on an email before.

Sat Feb 16, 2002 4:22 pm

why not just send him a message through his pics? like the "contact photographer" button...

Precisely!

Please do not hand over the email addresses of fellow photographers to other people. Airliners.net provides a "hidden email address" contact button to allow you the choice as to whether you want someone to know your email address or not.

Alastair has always responded promptly whenever I've emailed him, so his address on the database does work. He's from Glasgow, Scotland BTW.

Andrew (Southflite)
Corrections Editor

Thom@s
Topic Author

Sun Feb 17, 2002 4:24 am

Ok, thans for replies and help. The guy who wanted to contact him has his e-mail adress.

Thom@s  Smile
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"