Oh I Am Confused.......Screeners Help

Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:36 am

Ok, I had submitted 5 photos together within a total of 5 minutes(I have a T-3 server at work) in an order so that the most recent photo by date would appear at the top of the page when they were all upload by the screeners. Today I get a message that 1 was accepted and the other 4 are waiting to be looked at. Within the batch of 5, there were 2 C-17 shots. Now why could the screener who did this not of atleast upload both C-17 shots? This has happened the last 5 times I have uploaded stuff. Will someone please help me to understand why this was done?? Screeners??

LGB

RE: Oh I Am Confused.......Screeners Help

Sun Feb 17, 2002 3:48 am

Stephen,

There are two possible answers to your question.

1) They all were HQ'd, but did not recieve 3 votes (yet...) It's quite possible that one photo had the three votes, where the other 4 didn't get all three...

2) They were passed to Johan.

In any case, I wasn't the one who got the photos...so I'm not 100% sure what happened. FYI-Saturday is our "big day" and they'll get screened...

Best,

S3

Sun Feb 17, 2002 9:19 pm

It's also possible that they got split into 2 batches for screening. When we screen pics, we put in how many we want to look at in one go. If I select "30", and your pics come right at the end of that 30, I might get to screen the first 1 or 2 pics, and the others will then sit there until the next screener logs in, and he will get them.

S4

Tue Feb 19, 2002 2:19 am

Thanks for the explanations.