Ljungdahl
Topic Author

Better Scans: How Long Will It Take?

Thu May 09, 2002 12:32 am

During the problems with uploading new photos to the DB, I have been looking through my "old" photos, and I've re-uploaded some of the more embarrasing ones during the last weekend.  Embarrassment

But how long time will pass, before the admin's finished with those? I've done this before, then it was finished (=improved version online + confirming Email) within 1-2 days, sometimes just overnight!

I thought the DB problems were solved by now, or is there some additional trouble?

I'm just curious!!

Johan

Zander

RE: Better Scans: How Long Will It Take?

Thu May 09, 2002 6:28 am

It takes some time with the re-uploads......just relax  Smile

Alex

Bruce

Thu May 09, 2002 1:50 pm

Same here. I am doing the same thing you are. I did a few and got them exchanged within a few days, back before Johan's vacation/system crash and I re-up'd a few more but never heard back. I'm waiting on doing more.

I think Johan is just swamped with work right now. At least i hope that's it. I was hoping to finish my Photo Improvement project soon so that I can work on some new ones! But in the meantime I am researching the reg #s and sending in several updates to the remark sections to the Corrections Editor.

Bruce
Bruce Leibowitz - Jackson, MS (KJAN) - Canon 50D/100-400L IS lens

Alaskaairlines

Thu May 09, 2002 2:30 pm

I reuploaded a pic some time back, and it took about 2 weeks, so it will get looked at.

-Dmitry