scottysair

I'm Off To The SFO Flight In The Morning!

Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:28 am

Hi Guys,

I'm off ready go to flying into SFO as for tomorrow morning by Delta Air Lines as for us. It would be very nice flight out from FLL-DFW-SFO routes. And I keeping guess that will be very nice times into SFO as for few days with me. I'm possibly will see you on the trip reports on the msg. boards. I can do try get upgrades on the first class by Delta as for me. Which one you guys will might positions take shooting a pictures into SFO airport. There is on the Bayfront Park as for near of the airport. It is very nice place into downtown of San Francisco, CA. I've never been went into SFO as for before. This is my first time as for tomorrow. Hopefully, this is weather will be fine as for the trips. Well, wish you all have a great night and will see when I come back home from SFO on Sunday. bye!!

Best Kind regards,

Scott W.

N737MC

RE: I'm Off To The SFO Flight In The Morning!

Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:31 am

Scotty, Have a great trip and take some pics for us.

Have fun.

Aaron Mandolesi
Denver, Colorado

c72

Thu Jul 04, 2002 9:55 am

Hi Scott,

Have a great flight to SFO. The weather should be great the next few days. Have fun in the "City By The Bay"!

c72

ake0404ar

Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:00 pm

Scott,

have fun in SFO, a great city with a lot of sights to see. Don't hang out at the airport the whole time.
Make sure you check out Chinatown, Union Square, Alcatraz, Fishermen's Wharf, Pier 39, Lombard Street, Pacific Heights, the Golden Gate Bridge and there is a lot more to see than just that.....

Oh, a Cable Car ride is always nice.

Vasco G.

Granite

Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:15 pm

Hi Scott

Hope you haven't forgotten your camera  Smile

Regards

Gary Watt
Aberdeen, Scotland

PUnmuth@VIE

Thu Jul 04, 2002 4:21 pm

Scott i wish you a pleasant trip to San Francisco. (one out of 2 cities in the US where I could imagine to live).
Peter
-

scottysair

Fri Jul 05, 2002 10:54 am

Nk Guys, I HAVE A GREAT DAYS AS FOR US WITH US AT PIERS 39 AND I DID SEE WITH THE OLD ALACTRAZ AS FROM OF PIERS 39. I DID TOOK A PICTURES AT THE JAIHOUSE BY LONGER ZOOM OF 300MM/ AND WHICH ONE IS GREAT TO THE ALACTRAZ ISLAND AND GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE AS FROM NEAR OF THE ALACTRAZ ISLAND. AND ALSO, WE DID GOT RIDE ONTO THE CABLE CAR AS FOR US. ALSO, I GOT UPGRADE ON THE FRST CLASS AS FOR MYSELF AND IT WAS VERY GOOD!!!! IT IS GREAT!!!! WELL I GOT TO GO RIGHT NOW AND I WILL TALK WTH YOU LATER

c72

Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:03 am

Hi Scott,

Right on!!! Sounds like you are having a great time. Don't forget to get some plane pics at SFO.

c72

chris28_17

Fri Jul 05, 2002 11:59 am

say hello to katie while you're there...

i do believe she's from the SFO area...

chris

jderden777

Fri Jul 05, 2002 12:14 pm

little off subject...but anyway...

i think katie is from eureka, which is north of san francisco...i have a friend that lives out there...i'm headed out to SFO later this month....hope the weather's nice!

have a nice trip scotty!

jonathan d.
"my soul is in the sky" - shakespeare

ake0404ar

Fri Jul 05, 2002 4:34 pm

Peter,

I am sure there are more than 2 US cities you can imagine to live. I have seen about pretty much every big one and I can tell you there are more than 2 out there which could be my home.

Btw...SFO is one of the most expensive cities in terms of cost of living.
or should I say wicked expensive.

Scott,

if you have car, drive or walk across the Golden Gate Bridge, then you able to take some breathtaking shots of the skyline and the brigde itself.
Especially shortly before sunset this is the place to be.

Vasco G.

scottysair

Sat Jul 06, 2002 12:37 am

sorry, Vasco!!! the alactraz were sold out and will have go to the golden gate bridge, etc. we are take on the cable car to get there. Also that reason as for taxi were too expensives. That was with me & my mom too, uncle Tom and etc. I WILL to do something elsc as for us. Maybe will have to try some of spotting as for the airplanes as for next time on the returns of SFO. And wil we still want to go the chinatown. Ok? Well, I will talk with u more about later on the returns home on the trip reports as for myself!!! Well, see ya!!!!!

chrisair

Sat Jul 06, 2002 5:21 am

Be sure to get pictures of the ducks (amongst other animals) hanging in the windows at Chinatown.