EGGD
Topic Author

OK, This Pisses Me Off Immensly... :(

Sun Jul 07, 2002 6:47 am

Hi folks..

A couple of months back, I had a photo knocked back for being, well, a bit boring. Now I was quite, competent with this, ok nobody wanted to look at it. Although I disagreed I let it pass by me.

But then, I find that, IMO an almost Identical picture gets accepted!!! Now, I think its a nice shot, but once again I see inconsistencys that really annoy me, especially when they all go against me!

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Luke Siecinski

http://www.someplacesomewhere.com/uploaded/EGGD/wing.jpg

Is there much difference? Except mines at sunset?

......Dan............

RE: OK, This Pisses Me Off Immensly... :(

Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:59 am

There's no registration on yours Dan...

Life's a bitch, eh?

Smile/happy/getting dizzy

Gerry/EDI

chazzerguy

RE: OK, This Pisses Me Off Immensely... :(

Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:00 am

Dan-

I agree, not much difference, so not sure why one gets picked, the other kicked... However, strictly IMHO, I've never been a fan of the out the window shots, unless those windows happen to be on the flight deck. I personally wouldn't mind seeing Johan consistently throwing these shots out...

Like I said, just IMO.

LOT767-300ER

Sun Jul 07, 2002 11:04 am

Dan are you blind?

Its so simple the answer is because its: LOT  Big thumbs up  Big thumbs up

You know its true Big grin

Aer Lingus

Sun Jul 07, 2002 10:59 pm

Just live with it Dan.....
I got a shot rejected a couple of weeks back 'cos of dust on the slide, which I actually had to go searching for to find afterwards. Yet I have seen many many shots with uncountable dust particles on them uploaded here no problem. Hey it pissed me off but I didn't bother creating a whole new topic to bitch about it. I got on with it.......its only a bloody photograph.

Cheers,
Martin

EGGD
Topic Author

Mon Jul 08, 2002 1:23 am

The majority of the time I couldn't care less, but when I see a photo which is the same or worse, I don't like it too much.

I sometimes get rejections for dust when they are really birds.... Might as well crop out everything except the aircraft and not give anyone a reason to reject it!!!  Smile