EGGD
Topic Author

Notes To Screeners Not Being Deleted.

Mon Sep 09, 2002 11:57 pm

Hi folks,

We've been told that for any odd subject that a screener might reject for a certain reason (ie. not level when it is) that we should attach a short note for the screeners only. But I've noticed that some of these don't get deleted when the picture gets added...

Just a thought that maybe all screeners should delete the messages aimed at them in the comments field.

Regards

Dan

Skymonster

RE: Notes To Screeners Not Being Deleted.

Tue Sep 10, 2002 1:48 am

Give us a break Dan - we try to do it. Remember that each pic is screened three times, so the message needs to stay with the pic to the third screening to ensure a pic doesn't get busted at the last review. Mostly we catch them, sometimes we don't. If you see one of these messages left over (it happened on one of mine once), the way to deal with it is to submit a correction and it'll be taken away.

Andy

(Just back from two weeks off and debating whether to start reducing the queue, or uploading some of my own stuff first!!!)
There are old pilots and there are bold pilots, but there are no old bold pilots

EGGD
Topic Author

RE: Notes To Screeners Not Being Deleted.

Tue Sep 10, 2002 2:20 am

lol I wasn't flaming or anything, just saying that they should be deleted by the the person who finally adds the picture. But, carry on!  Smile