mirage

Aerial Photos...

Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:18 am

Now it's my time to be a little upset. I tried hard to get this aerial photo accepted:

http://www.pbase.com/image/336858

(I uploaded a high quality scan, not this version)

People here told me there is no airport and no aircraft wing visible so it couldn't be accepted. I've agreed with this opinions and gave up on this photo.

Now I see this one, with no airport or aircraft wing and it's accepted:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Jean

So, I'm a little upset and had to tell it.

Luis
P.S. I'll not make a big problem from this as I know the human side of the acceptance criteria but I still didn't forget.

dc-10 levo

RE: Aerial Photos...

Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:24 am

No aircraft wing or engine there!
That photo will probabaly get deleted now. Try to upload your image again and see what they say.

DC-10

mikephotos

Wed Oct 16, 2002 4:30 am

Luis,

You could always do with AirNikon does, "photoshop" in an engine  Smile

Michael

EGFF

Wed Oct 16, 2002 5:35 am

Luis, i understand your frustration especially when your pic was rejected for such reasons, and one of the same calibre gets on at a later stage  Sad
EGFF
All together or not at all

Wed Oct 16, 2002 7:48 am

Sorry I missed this post, and posted one of my own:

Hey guys,

I was just looking through the "top 24-48" and noticed the photo at the bottom. Just wondering if it's cool to upload photos of landmarks taken in flight now? I've got some great shots I've been wanting to upload, but they don't have part of the plane or an airport in the shot...Have the reigns been loosened on this type of shot?

Thanks for the help...
Brian

Haven't got a response from a screener yet, are these cool now or was this a mistake? I got pics ready to be scanned  Big grin

EGGD

Wed Oct 16, 2002 8:05 am

Also, its quite clearly not level. I was told abruptly in a rejection message that a photograph taken from a window must be level with the horizon (just like my previous window shot in the d/b, along with other peoples that have been added within the past 6 months or so).

Regards

Dan