1. Maybe you oversharpened a bit over here? But the fact that it's such an unusual visitor to BRU should compensate for this I think.
2. Badcommon: nothing you can do about it. Badjagged--> I don't see jaggies. Nice shot by the way!
3. The sun just hit this bird when you took the shot (let me guess which camera
), so it tends to overexpose the fuselage...Too bad
4. No idea.
5. No idea. Looks good to me!
6. Looks a bit too dark, but this is just caused by the UA livery. And the fuselage shows a rather high amount of grain.
7. No idea. The only thing is, like an MD-80 or so, this aircraft also looks rather like a cigar, which leads to much clutter underneath and above the aircraft. But apart from that, it looks neat!
Can't wait to go to LHR. Now let's cross our fingers and hope for some good weather, shall we?
The only thing is: don't get depressed when your best picture gets rejected. I also think from time to time 'yeah, this one's definitely going to make it, the other one isn't, but let's upload it as well'. And, guess which one gets accepted? Right, the second one, the first one gets rejected...So I wouldn't bother that much. You have those great pictures for your own little database, and I think that's more than enough. If you think they are great (as will most others, like me), that should be more than enough...
On the other hand, too bad they won't make it to this great database, unless you can improve them.