jderden777

Interesting Email About The WTC Hoax Photo

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:33 am

Hi all,
i just got this rather interesting email about the hoax photo in my inbox today....i just read it and thought that i would share it for those interested....somehow i can't put all this together....

-----
Hi,
I am Elizabeth Maria Dugreyen, but all my friends call me Lizzie, I was just
wanting to say that I was in the World Trade center when the events took place, I had a broken arm, leg, and I sprained my neck, because i wass on floor 55 when the rowers fell, i do miss them so and i miss myt family too, i can't stand it without them, they would have survived but they were helping a man in a wheelchair get down, and I just went down because they told me to.Well anyway, i just miss them so and i have to say that when they happened i was really frightened and didn't know what to do, so basically I just PANICED! i am only 12 so I can't be blamed. I just have to say that the people are  being rediculous about the "last picture" because the planed was straight at first. then became angled, then even though the plane is not blury it is still real, i mean i took a picture of a plane, and it came out fine, and those boys did not write the date on there, and the kid that was in the photo i! s cold because the evelation is rising to a colder temperature, I was even cold on that day!! Anyone Iin NYC would agree with me too!So i just have to say that those kids are not lying, and if the kid fell off the deck, why would he not be here talking right now????? and how do they know about the right plane number and flight #? they wrent on the plane!!!anyway i just wanted to tell you this, and say that i think those people are terribly either wrong or jealous! what do you think? please write back!!!!

Still think their wrong,
lizzie

-----

pretty weird...i didn't know what to think when i first read this....if it is a kid, it's sad to see that kids are sending this crap out to people....so the kid in the picture was her....RIGHT....and she was on floor 55 when the towers fell....RIGHT...and she took the photo herself.....uh-huh....

all the best,
jonathan d.
"my soul is in the sky" - shakespeare

ExitRow

RE: Interesting Email About The WTC Hoax Photo

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:40 am

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

KLAX

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:41 am

I don't understand jack beans of what that person said. Floor 55? Cold because of elevation??? Whaaa??

-Clovis  Smile People are weird.

jderden777

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:45 am

this email gets to me for some reason....it's just an awful event to be lying about....when people do stuff like this it really irritates me...even if it is just a kid, they need to learn some respect....

i'm debating on whether or not to write back....and tell them what i think...which might not do any good...or just ignore it because i'm angry...

jonathan d.
"my soul is in the sky" - shakespeare

JeffM

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:26 am

Jonathan,
If the email is legitimate, I think the young lady is trying to make sense out of people calling the photo a fake, because to her, and many others with an un-trained eye, it looks real. She is saying the reason the guy in the photo had a coat on is because it is cold up on top of there, even in the late summer. She does not understand how the image could be manipulated into what it became, and how anyone could know what planes are where at any given time.

I think she may be upset for the "faker" thinking he died as did her family. Maybe some type of counselor had her write to you so you can assure her, that it was indeed a fake, and that the innocent looking boy in the picture is safe, and she can stop worrying about him.

But, if she is a prankster, then it is just someone trying to make you mad.

strange, for sure.

v/r
Jeff Miller

PPGMD

Sat Oct 19, 2002 5:48 am

I just wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole... either way it could be a mess.
At worst, you screw up and die.

chris28_17

Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:34 am

Hard to tell what she is saying but i get the impression she thinks the photo is real. If so, tell her simply that the plane that hit the tower was an AA 767 and the photo shows an AA 757

or just send her a big compassionate cyber hug and move on...

chris

KG4IKI

Sat Oct 19, 2002 6:56 am

I'd ignore it JD...sounds like she just wants attention.

Chris...live at Shaw

photopilot

Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:12 am

Sounds like her elevator doesn't go to the top floor. Personally, I would just delete it and forget it. Not worth the hassle.

Makes me glad that A.net re-posts contact messages so that my email address doesn't get out. Thanks Johan for thinking of this.

Steve

Brick

Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:44 am

I'd ignore it. Sounds like she's a taco short of a combo platter.

Mark Abbott
Denver, CO
A noble spirit embiggens the smallest man...

H. Simpson

Sat Oct 19, 2002 11:52 am

Umm....this proves mental*cough illness *cough does exist...

tappan

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:03 pm

S T R A N G E
T
R
A
N
G
W I E R D

Carlos Borda

Sat Oct 19, 2002 12:17 pm

This is exactly why good parenting skills are important during early childhood developing... her grammar skills are atrocious in that email.  Big grin

~Los

JeffM

Sat Oct 19, 2002 1:37 pm

How true, but she did manage to find Jonathan, get online, compose and type a letter! Not all bad.

v/r
Jeff

airhead711

Sat Oct 19, 2002 2:18 pm

This is your brain----> 2+2=4 4+4=8 8+8=16

This is your brain on drugs---> Hi,
I am Elizabeth Maria Dugreyen, but all my friends call me Lizzie, I was just
wanting to say that I was in the World Trade center when the events took place, I had a broken arm, leg, and I sprained my neck, because i wass on floor 55 when the rowers fell, i do miss them so and i miss myt family too, i can't stand it without them, they would have survived but they were helping a man in a wheelchair get down, and I just went down because they told me to.Well anyway, i just miss them so and i have to say that when they happened i was really frightened and didn't know what to do, so basically I just PANICED! i am only 12 so I can't be blamed. I just have to say that the people are being rediculous about the "last picture" because the planed was straight at first. then became angled, then even though the plane is not blury it is still real, i mean i took a picture of a plane, and it came out fine, and those boys did not write the date on there, and the kid that was in the photo i! s cold because the evelation is rising to a colder temperature, I was even cold on that day!! Anyone Iin NYC would agree with me too!So i just have to say that those kids are not lying, and if the kid fell off the deck, why would he not be here talking right now????? and how do they know about the right plane number and flight #? they wrent on the plane!!!anyway i just wanted to tell you this, and say that i think those people are terribly either wrong or jealous! what do you think? please write back!!!!

Still think their wrong,
lizzie

Any questions?

KLAX

Sat Oct 19, 2002 4:20 pm

because i wass on floor 55 when the rowers fell

Wouldnt you be DEAD then? Jonathan can you talk to dead people  Laugh out loud ?

-Clovis

SafetyDude

Sat Oct 19, 2002 9:26 pm

Yes, it is a horrible thing. The sad thing is, there is much more evidence that the photo is a fake than it is real. It would be interestign to take the photo and look at what's happening down below in NYC (new buildings, scafolding etc.) and see if it is possible to find the date it really was taken. Still, it is very disturbing.  Pissed
-Will
"She Flew For What We Stand For"

MDL_777

Sun Oct 20, 2002 1:38 pm

Ok, let me get this straight: she's 12 years old, yet she was on floor 55, her family was with her, but she got out and they didn't because they were helping a man in a wheelchair. Then, she also took a picture of a plane, and it was cold that day. Sounds like she's a few innings shy of a complete game. I'd ignore it.

Michael L

silverfox

Sun Oct 20, 2002 6:02 pm

What picture?

although the gist of the post just doesn't ring true.