PPGMD
Topic Author

First Photo Usage Request

Fri Oct 25, 2002 1:46 pm

"Hello:

I own and operate A Standard of Excellence: Job Search Preparation Services & Training in Chillicothe, Ohio.

I'm in the process of creating my company's newsletter, which focuses on the need for aviation mechanics and the future establishment of Ohio School of Aeronautics . . . to be located at the county airport.

I would like permission to use the photo of the Piper Cherokee/Saratoga II (Photo ID: 263413, page 6 of 'Aircraft Type' search. A print of the newsletter can be mailed to you, if you wish; I'd be delighted to do so.

Sincerely,
X"

Anyone get anything similar? I'm thinking about letting her use it for a low price, since it seems like something that would furthur general aviation causes.

Oh the photo:

View Large View Medium
Click here for bigger photo!

Photo © Shawn Clark

At worst, you screw up and die.

KingWide

RE: First Photo Usage Request

Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:11 pm

Sorry to disappoint but that looks like a classic no-dollars photo request. Big grin
Jason Taperell - AirTeamImages

Thom@s

RE: First Photo Usage Request

Fri Oct 25, 2002 6:41 pm

"Sorry to disappoint but that looks like a classic no-dollars photo request"

Yeah, I know what you mean. I've seen too many of them. I suppose I have a habbit of giving out photousage for free  Smile

Problem is, if you put a price on something they want for free, there is a big chance they'll go somewhere else for a photo.

Thom@s
"If guns don't kill people, people kill people - does that mean toasters don't toast toast, toast toast toast?"