Well, here's how I deal with that yellow-cast "problem":
1. First of all, you need to have a RAW capable camera to do this.
2. Take a picture with auto white balance/tungsten settings and the resulting image looks something like this (yuck
3. Bring the RAW to somekind of a converter where you can set a custom white point.
4. Select a white point from the picture (usually planes body is good unless the plane is not white)
5. The resulting image should look somewhat nicer:
View Large View Medium
Photo © Janne Laukkonen
If you don't have a RAW capable camera then I suggest to try some color-correcting filters. 81A, 81B and 81C are good filters to start with...