Yeah, but from the very same faq:
You must have read the Upload-FAQ (updated December 19, 2000) before continuing!
1. You may only send in photos you have photographed yourself. (very Important!)
2. You need either Internet Explorer 4.0 or Netscape 4.0 (or higher, not Netscape 6 though)
3. You need to have cookies enabled on your web browser.
4. The photo must be in jpeg format (with extension .jpg or .jpeg).
5. Filenames may only include A-Z, a-z, 0-9 and the '-' and '_' sign. No spaces or plus signs.
6. The photos must be 1024x768 pixels or bigger and of high quality.
So, must be 1024x768 or bigger..
How come no screeners reply??