lugonza_2001

Cameras Inside KLM And NWA Aircrafts

Wed Feb 19, 2003 5:29 pm

Hi friends!

I will be flying these 2 airlines during the summer, do you know if they allow you to take your camera with you and take pictures inflight? Do you have good trip reports regarding these 2 airlines?

Thank You!!

jwenting

RE: Cameras Inside KLM And NWA Aircrafts

Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:22 pm

No problem with KLM at all. Haven't flown NWA in 15 years so I can't tell about them, but I see no problems there either.
I wish I were flying

kaitak

Sat Feb 22, 2003 1:54 am

I believe that, in the US, it's illegal to take photos of airline crews, but there shouldn't be much problem taking photos of aircraft. However, be discreet as there may be security personnel on board who might make it their business to raise a fuss about it and NWA cabin crew themselves can be a bolshie lot.

serge

Sat Feb 22, 2003 2:19 am

Hello,

Just flew NW yesterday.. No problem taking photos of DC-9-50 or 757-200 cockpits (on ground of course)- the F/As and pilots were very accomodating and on the 757 the F/O wanted to take my photo in the "driver's seat"  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

I'll upload them next week- assuming they're as good as I planned them to be Big grin

Serge

CheshireCat

Sat Feb 22, 2003 3:06 am

Hey,

Not sure about KLM, but NWA is very good about letting people take pics. As long as you're not bugging the captain durring flight, you'll almost for sure be allowed to take some cockpit pictures and here a good flight story or two  Smile/happy/getting dizzy

As far as window pictures, no one has ever come up to me and told me to stop, I've been able to get some decent takeoff and landing pics with NWA.

Seeing as KLM and NWA are pretty much the same airline, I wouldn't worry much about them either.

And thats my 2¢

-Jordan