Fly-K
Topic Author

Still Waiting For My PhotoBox Prints...

Tue Apr 29, 2003 2:57 am

The prints still haven't arrived after one week. This seems to be very long for a UK-to-Germany shipment. I received the email (interestingly sent out from the a.net admin address) last Monday that the order was dispatched.
Checking with friends, I heard that they received their prints within two days (to Spain) or four (to the same town in Germany), for similarly sized prints.
What is the procedure in this case? The PhotoBox website doesn't recognize me as a user, so I can't check the order status with the reference number.
Please, I want to be a happy user of this new a.net feature too!

Konstantin
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been...

ckw

RE: Still Waiting For My PhotoBox Prints...

Tue Apr 29, 2003 5:38 am

I don't think this is anything to worry about - post within the UK can easily take a week during holiday periods ... and I imagine Photobox is busier than usual.

Cheers,

Colin
Colin K. Work, Pixstel

Fly-K
Topic Author

Tue Apr 29, 2003 6:23 am

I hope so, Colin... But Marlo and Thomas who ordered the same day I did got theirs sooo much faster...

K.
Once you have tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been...

cfalk

Tue Apr 29, 2003 3:03 pm

I got my email about the same time as you did Konstantin, and I recieved my package yesterday, so be patient - it should be getting close.

I started a "review" thread on this forum if you are interested in adding your opinions once you get your stuff.

Charles
The only thing you should feel when shooting a terrorist: Recoil.

Fly-K
Topic Author

Thu May 01, 2003 5:23 am

OK, they finally arrived after nine days...
I will post my comments in Charles' thread.
K.